Thread: Bored & Watching Maury

Credits

Bored & Watching Maury

And their talking about spousal abuse, and one man got up and said, my girlfriend is fat and ugly. She left the house one night to get milk for the baby and i jumped in my car found her and beat her in the street b/c i didnt want to go. She is not my equal she is beneath me, I have no problem smacking her around, she doesn't listen and she needs to be put in her place. I own her, it's my way or the highway, she can't drive, go anywhere, nor use the phone. All my girlfriend is good for is taking care of the kids, cooking, and giving me sex whenever i need it.

All the men had stories similar to this, and the women got up their crying saying how they need them and how they love them, and they can't leave.

What is your take on this subject?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    And their talking about spousal abuse, and one man got up and said, my girlfriend is fat and ugly. She left the house one night to get milk for the baby and i jumped in my car found her and beat her in the street b/c i didnt want to go. She is not my equal she is beneath me, I have no problem smacking her around, she doesn't listen and she needs to be put in her place. I own her, it's my way or the highway, she can't drive, go anywhere, nor use the phone. All my girlfriend is good for is taking care of the kids, cooking, and giving me sex whenever i need it.

All the men had stories similar to this, and the women got up their crying saying how they need them and how they love them, and they can't leave.

Hi rudeboy. I think those women are afraid to leave them cuz for one, because the can follow them and go who knows what? g-d forbid the man find them and beat them to death. Some of these women feel that all though the man beat them and run things with them, they love them deep down inside, and they treat them like that cuz the men love them. Those men do it cuz they want to be hnic, and are afraid that someone will take their women from them. I dont see why should women stay with men like that. You can always move far (although it's not easy), or get restraining order. Just my two senses.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy

Hmmmm......sorry to say this but whatever they get they deserve because they know is bull$hit yet they love and they stay....sttttteeeeuupppssssss!!! In this day and age that is pure chupidness!