Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BORED IN MIAMI

Credits

BORED IN MIAMI

Ok Ok... allyuh torture meh enough... Damn if new york was not so blasted cold, I would be putting in my resignation, signing up for the New York Bar examination and kissing Miami goodbye..... every Monday is a torture when ah open Imix.. TORTURE!

Miami.. the city with unlocked potential... can you believe, we live on the water with nice weather year round, there are probably 3 boatrides a year? A city that is the gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean, yet we only boast two clubs which jam soca (both on Friday night, so if yuh looking for a soca jam on a Saturday, yuh better hope someting special happening)
    and doh let de reggae, hip hop soca fetes fool yuh.. those djs only playin tiny winey... LOL...

So NEW YORK IMIX FAM... count allyuh blessing.....

She looks like a flower
    but....
    Stings like a bee...

Credits

RE: BORED IN MIAMI

hello?! montreal is no better! but at least you have the hot sun! and miami cahnival time, yuh muzbe does feel nice! everybody does rush down there! and yuh have big fete on the 7th!

Dragon

Bored in Miami then call 305-dragon1

[font color="RED" size="5.25" face="French Script MT"]The Honorable Dragon (moderator)[/font]

Credits

The operator says that number has been disconnected for failure to pay ....

MIAMI MEET AND GREET
    JUNE 8TH 2002
    CAFE MED OF SOUTH BEACH,
    6:30 PM UNTIL
    DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG

Credits

i cant understand that either...the weather is absolutely beautiful. i love miami. girl it is the closet thing to trinidad for me. imagine i can have mango tree growing in my backyard. but d night life lacking BIG TIME.

i rhel thinkin bout movin to miami, but i cant leave NY!!!

and montrealady, u crazy...i dont know how u doing it!!!

[font color=red]
    Peace and Love
    Miss SocaBaby

PS: Trinibaje what time u pickin me up from d airport, meh flight book for miami carnival already, i not making joke this yr!!!

Dragon

Opps .. sorry wrong number 305-4dragon

[font color="RED" size="5.25" face="French Script MT"]Dragon D cyber stud (moderator)[/font]

Credits

yea. Socababy... de mango tree ting real nice... especially when yuh neighbor mango tree bigger and all de nice mangos fallin on your side..... BUT NO NIGHT LIFE!

WHAT TIME YUH FLIGHT COMING IN

MIAMI MEET AND GREET
    JUNE 8TH 2002
    CAFE MED OF SOUTH BEACH,

baxtersroad

You need tuh com tuh bim...cause Miami aint nuh blasted place fuh nuh body tuh live ... dem big set'o cubans got de place smelling like rice and beans de puerto ricans driving like crazy , and de mixicans only looking tuh rob yuh, sounds like a damm western movie, .. .....off de topic now, doan tink i gine bline poor little dragon who feel he own dis site , cause i got better fish tuh fry!...i hey because i get a blasting from nuff people bout de last bassa bassa dat went on pun de mix , but de problem was that nuh body was'nt backing baxters.. because everybody did tink he su negative, an all dat does come out o he mout is cuss words , but it aint true , baxters is actually kinda smart if i might say .. especially when yuh educated at oxford, anybody cuh spell "rasshole" wrong!, i kinda send de wrong message tuh everybody in hey dat i foolish, but if allyuh did really smart wunna should realise that it does tek a wise man tuh play de part of a fool!,,,so Mr Dragon, if you got someting fuh de women in hey , and you tink i gine pelt a monkey wrentch in yuh programme , tink twice , and as fuh you trinibaje , i got a feeling by now allyuh trying tuh find out who i iz , but i think im a little ahead of you in de game , cause if you and yuh big friends , de moderators , of whom i have respect for trying tuh find me "ip" adress, its going to be like finding a bajan in miami cause i have much more capability than you might think...so trinibaje , i hope you send this to all of you big friends at de top , so de cuh see dat i aint near yuh husband , and if de little dragon still scared , tell him tuh come tuh BAXTERSROAD tuh find me!

baxtersroad

>The operator says that number has been disconnected for
    >failure to pay ....
    >
    >
    >

Credits

Good evening tuh you too Mr. Baxters....... yuh coming tuh de meet and greet????

MIAMI MEET AND GREET
    JUNE 8TH 2002
    CAFE MED OF SOUTH BEACH,

baxtersroad

check meh out in de chat room

baxtersroad

uh waiting pun you .., why should i come all de way tuh miami fuh a meet and greet , when nuhbody aint want meh dey

Credits

You left sooooo soon ... seems like you got distracted..... did you get a phone call? :P

MIAMI MEET AND GREET
    JUNE 8TH 2002
    CAFE MED OF SOUTH BEACH,

Credits

it's a secret socababy! nice seeing you on sunday night!

Credits

SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT U BORED IN PARADISE,BUT AS THEY SAY NEW YORK,NEW YORK,THE CITY SO NICE THEY NAMED IT TWICE.....TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast