Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SWAGGERIFIC

Thread: Bolt says "St Lucia is my favourite place to relax"

Credits

Bolt says "St Lucia is my favourite place to relax"

The Athlete eeeveryone is talking about right now, Usian Bolt made it clear to world that he indeed is the World’s Fastest Man. Bolt took the Gold Medal in the Men’s 100m race on Aug. 5th at the London Olympics. Bolt was interviewed by the Daily Mail UK, and was asked some interesting questions, one of which he said

Your favourite holiday destination?

St Lucia is my favourite place to relax. The beaches are beautiful, the water is so clear, and the food is great.

read the entire interview below :

Sportsmail caught up with the world’s fastest man, Usain Bolt, ahead of Sunday night’s eagerly-awaited 100 metres Olympic final.

Who is your sporting hero?

Don Quarrie is somebody I have always admired. He done a lot for Jamaican athletics and also for athletics as a whole. Hopefully what I am doing now is a continuation of what he started.

What would you be if you weren’t a sportsman?

I have to be a sportsman, that’s all I know how to do. If I wasn’t a runner I would either be a test match cricketer or would be playing for Manchester United or Real Madrid. I could have excelled in both cricket and football no problem.

READ MORE>>>>>

Credits
    So u want a prize for that? U want the queen have alyuh knighted fuh that?
    Corrupt file likes this.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW