Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg declared War on Occupy Wall st.....took their Generator

Credits

Bloomberg declared War on Occupy Wall st.....took their Generator

Bloomberg sent in 40 firefighters to remove six generators....... This is a declaration of War against the 99%..........

I will be on location there later and tomorrow to fight the good Fight.

T-MAKAA
    ah boy

Credits
    I thought they got new ones?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    I thought they got new ones?
    Nah man... That #################### Bloomberg is coward...... He is trying every angle to surpress this movement..... For now, no generators in there........ Now it is on!

Now I am even more upset of the #################### ass NYers who voted him in or didn't. Vote at all!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Nah man... That #################### Bloomberg is coward...... He is trying every angle to surpress this movement..... For now, no generators in there........ Now it is on!

Now I am even more upset of the #################### ass NYers who voted him in or didn't. Vote at all!
    The residents and commercial owners want them out though. Bloomberg is just going by their demands.

Pebbles362436
    Pine we getting snow tommorrow. Stay off Wall street please..

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Good move BloomBulla

NaturalBornRidah

Isn't he in his 3rd term, Bloomberg wasn't even supposed to run for reelections.NYC citizens brought it on themselves.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Pine we getting snow tommorrow. Stay off Wall street please..
    Lol, i know..... But i have to go rep for the 99%... Someone has to take a stand..... Btw.... Who is that there in the pic? Your sister.. Friend.... I suggest we all go down there to tomorrow..... Costume And thing....... You know a good rhythm section?

We can create Real bachanal down there...... So think about it.
    Last edited by socapineman; 10-28-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Credits
    The Bishop of London has said it is time for anti-capitalist protesters camped outside St Paul's Cathedral to leave.

St Paul's is/was losing an estimated £20K a day after being forced to close over health and safety concerns about the camp on its doorstep.

St Paul's said activists had ignored repeated requests to leave. "Legal action has regrettably become necessary. The chapter only takes this step with the greatest reluctance and remains committed to a peaceful solution."

FyzoBadMan

Outta Road... Delhi Road

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Isn't he in his 3rd term, Bloomberg wasn't even supposed to run for reelections.NYC citizens brought it on themselves.
    Correct... The clueless voters in NYC had no clue what was going on.... Busy watching dancing with the stars, American Idol, etc..... More or less caught up in their daily routine....... Bloomberg paid of all the City Council members to overturn terms limits.... Now mind you..... NYC voters voted not once but twice to have term limits...... Yet he paid them off...... When it was election time.... These Spineless NYC. Voters either were too busy watching tv or they voted that jackass back in...... Do a search.... I did my part and alerted who wanted to be alerted...... Ppl don't give a shit until the system start screwing them... Then they are concern....... Go figure.

Pebbles362436
    Lol, i know..... But i have to go rep for the 99%... Someone has to take a stand..... Btw.... Who is that there in the pic? Your sister.. Friend.... I suggest we all go down there to tomorrow..... Costume And thing....... You know a good rhythm section?

We can create Real bachanal down there...... So think about it.

Well I admire that you're willing to sit out there in the cold. They can't do this in warmer weather/state/country?lol J/K

There has to be a much more effective way to make an impact and to hold people accountable. Like making phone calls and walking in demanding a meeting with certain elected officials, etc. Maybe holding a voters registration drive while sitting out there so that they know those are registered voters that will have a voice at the polls soon. So that the 99% does not look like 7% as it gets colder. The group just have to set timelines and measureable goals/outcomes that will cause a real impact to bring about change.

Anyway, to answer your question so you don't buff me for watching project runaway.lol The chick in my profile pic with me is Anya who just won last night.

Credits
    So, I am on location now…in the heart of the greatest City in the World, on Wall St. “ Occupy Wall St. “ …..I am here to do my part….that is to support a just cause….my message, “ The Politicians sold us out to the Lobbyists “. I am here for all the warriors world wide…who stand up for the weak and the clueless, the homeless, jobless veterans, who fought for this country….yet, the 1% don’t even see it fit to provide proper medical benefits much less job placement for them ! where is the shame ?

I am here for all who want to be here…but can’t make it…. !

….like the guy on the train always say….” Homelessness “ don’t think for once it can’t happen to you…..

Occupy something…do something !
    Fight The Power !

2011-10-28 19.51.27

Credits

Thumbs up

2011-10-28 20.08.37

Credits

Thumbs up

2011-10-28 20.24.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast