Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Bloods Gang Activity

  1. #1
    Peeper BKNY's Avatar BKNY is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    364
    Credits
    1,007,138

    Bloods Gang Activity

    I don't know if this is true but........
    Subject: Please read it is important.
    NATIONAL WARNING FOR LAW ENFORCEMET)

    Not sure of the validity, but its always better to be safe Police
    officers working with the DARE program has issued this warning: If you
    are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on,
    DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods gang member
    "initiation game" that goes like this:

    The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights,
    and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target".
    He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and
    kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation
    requirements.

    Police Depts across the nation are being warned that September 23rd and
    24th is the "blood" initiation weekend. Their intent is to have all the
    new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with
    their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have
    to shoot
    and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to
    warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this
    information
    with all the drivers in your family!

    Please Foward this message to all your friends and family members to
    inform
    them about this initiation ritual. You can save someone's life if you
    heed
    to this warning.

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest



    it's not true. chill son.

  3. #3
    She buss up shot's Avatar buss up shot is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Anywhere I can rest my head
    Posts
    3,441
    Credits
    1,008,940
    I heard about this before, but I heard it was a hoax! Dont quote me if I am wrong.

  4. #4
    Unregistered User sk gyal's Avatar sk gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    arl bout
    Posts
    5,784
    Credits
    1,013,107
    It's an urban legend

  5. #5
    Culture First BajanSheriff's Avatar BajanSheriff is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Some where in Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,378
    Credits
    1,007,955
    They sent that e-mail all over my firm

  6. #6
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanSheriff
    They sent that e-mail all over my firm
    Juss becaw yo ferm sen it rung doah mek it true.
    *shrugs*

  7. #7
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by BKNY
    I don't know if this is true but........
    Subject: Please read it is important.
    NATIONAL WARNING FOR LAW ENFORCEMET)

    Not sure of the validity, but its always better to be safe Police
    officers working with the DARE program has issued this warning: If you
    are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on,
    DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods gang member
    "initiation game" that goes like this:

    The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights,
    and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target".
    He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and
    kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation
    requirements.

    Police Depts across the nation are being warned that September 23rd and
    24th is the "blood" initiation weekend. Their intent is to have all the
    new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with
    their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have
    to shoot
    and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to
    warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this
    information
    with all the drivers in your family!

    Please Foward this message to all your friends and family members to
    inform
    them about this initiation ritual. You can save someone's life if you
    heed
    to this warning.
    Bare shite!!!!

  8. #8
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    These damn idiiots give people in my age bracket such a bad name. Damn y do our people associate themselves with such stupid shit.

  9. #9
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Stupid ass kids need 2 be in school or something.

  10. #10
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    These damn idiiots give people in my age bracket such a bad name. Damn y do our people associate themselves with such stupid shit.
    No dey just tryin tuh blame ish on bloods, dats it. This girl in my class asked me about this yesterday and it was funny to me cuz it ent dat serious. Dey tekkin an urban legend and tryin tuh plan it on de bloods, i heard this ish months ago.
    People need tuh understand dat every set has different rules, and if this is a so called national thing den it doh even apply tuh NY because NY bloods ent part what is known as Bloods dat orginated from LA. NY bloods was started by dudes in rikers tryin tuh organize tuh protect against de Latin Kings who used tuh control Rikers and then spread when dudes got out.

    NY Gangs with de same name as national gangs is different wit de exception of some of Rollin' # Crips who were Belizians who moved here form Cali.
    Last edited by BajanFyah83; 09-22-2005 at 08:41 PM.

  11. #11
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    No dey just tryin tuh blame ish on bloods, dats it. This girl in my class asked me about this yesterday and it was funny to me cuz it ent dat serious. Dey tekkin an urban legend and tryin tuh plan it on de bloods, i heard this ish months ago.
    People need tuh understand dat every set has different rules, and if this is a so called national thing den it doh even apply tuh NY because NY bloods ent part what is known as Bloods dat orginated from LA. NY bloods was started by dudes in rikers tryin tuh organize tuh protect against de Burger Kings who used tuh control Rikers and then spread when dudes got out.

    NY Gangs with de same name as national gangs is different wit de exception of some of Rollin' # Crips who were Belizians who moved here form Cali.
    lawd, de day i get scared of some fellas who call demselves de "burger kings" go be de day!!!

  12. #12
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    lawd, de day i get scared of some fellas who call demselves de "burger kings" go be de day!!!
    thats not their real name

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •