Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard Happenings

Solidarity

Exclamation Blizzard Happenings

What oonu doin to pass de time an not go postal on de weather people dem?

Me, i just finish some of my world-famous oats porridge. Now i bout to settle in an do some much neglected work while listenin to some sweet kaisocalypso. Ah takin requests soon...

Credits
    I making some curry shrimp and in the mean time cleaning out my two fish tanks.

Solidarity

Thumbs up chef murder-shrimp

yeah, i guess after u eat de last two u should clean out their tank.

Credits

Re: chef murder-shrimp

Originally posted by In_Solidarity
    yeah, i guess after u eat de last two u should clean out their tank.
    Nah Man them fish too expensive to eat. Bad enough that I have to fight me freinds not to grab the net to fish them out to season them .

Credits

yeah I get up

dis morning at about 5:00 am to make every body I the house Custard porridge with some condensed milk swirled on top.(My son and his cousins love it when I make it tlike that.)so peace cauce I at work.

Credits
    i had something in mind but the certain person is sticking as a matter of fact the person doh want to stick. sighhhhhhhh

Credits
    I am tired as shyt. I woke up 11am, make big breakfast, ate it, cleaned out my fridge and freezer, wash up the wares, season meh chicken for today and some for tomorrow curried chicken, sweep & mop de kitchen floor, took a nice long a$$ shower, put my chicken in de oven (also making pasta and vegys), logon to imix to see what's up, and now I am waiting for the food to finish cook so that I could eat and go take a damn nap....I worked harder than I do at work...stuepppppppssssssssss

Credits
    damn i was now about to invite myself over trinipetty, until i realized is dc yuh deh

Solidarity

Damn!

fi real, y yuh nuh just come right out an invite wi dung deh?! laawd ketch food ow it taste?

Originally posted by trinipetty
    I am tired as shyt. I woke up 11am, make big breakfast, ate it, cleaned out my fridge and freezer, wash up the wares, season meh chicken for today and some for tomorrow curried chicken, sweep & mop de kitchen floor, took a nice long a$$ shower, put my chicken in de oven (also making pasta and vegys), logon to imix to see what's up, and now I am waiting for the food to finish cook so that I could eat and go take a damn nap....I worked harder than I do at work...stuepppppppssssssssss

Credits
    I thought that allyuh was too tired from de fete that Kama had last night...Sure allyuh welcomed anytime....Is de Greyhound running..de greyhound should have 4 wheel drive....All I have in my bar is tequila, E & J and a pinch of Remi left...So BYOB

Credits
    hmmm that was a good party in truth oui. hmmmm but as soon as i was getting ready for the proper pipe inspection, they started mumbling something about cold, and shrinkage or something so oui.

Credits
    *leans over and whispers to trinipretty*.....I had dem 2 ovah fuh dinner once, nevah again..............is best u juss invite me

Credits
    Originally posted by pennywhine
    *leans over and whispers to trinipretty*.....I had dem 2 ovah fuh dinner once, nevah again..............is best u juss invite me

but a ha i never see more. is your blasted fault. had the nerve to invite us over and the talk about yuh have no food and payday wasnt until the next week. and if we can spare yuh some change to order chinese food. we was blasted righ for trashing your place. now u know better dont play with a trinoman and a jamman when it comes to our effing food steups

Credits
    Originally posted by innocence
    hmmm that was a good party in truth oui. hmmmm but as soon as i was getting ready for the proper pipe inspection, they started mumbling something about cold, and shrinkage or something so oui.

see I was bout to turn ovah a new ganjaleaf and here u come wit ya blasphemy,....cold and shrinkage yeah yuh right but dat was after she lik meh wit a snowball dat have horseshoe in it.......tell di whole story gyal

Solidarity

miser head fi buss!

bwwwaaaaaagggghhh!

dats what yuh get fi so stingy wit de blasted food. yuh lucky mi nevva gi she more dan de horseshoe

Originally posted by pennywhine
    see I was bout to turn ovah a new ganjaleaf and here u come wit ya blasphemy,....cold and shrinkage yeah yuh right but dat was after she lik meh wit a snowball dat have horseshoe in it.......tell di whole story gyal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast