Thread: Blind Dates

Credits

Blind Dates

How many of you ever went on one?
    how was it?

If not, would you try it?

~Q~
    Credits
    I went on one. My cousin organized it with her husband's friend. They went to high school together, etc. I thought if they were all friends then he must be ok.

He was well groomed and polite, so it was a good start. Maybe he just wasn't feeling it, though...I'm sure I would have had a more stimulating conversation with a piece of cardboard. Only time he spoke was when I asked him questions. He would reply and then ask me the same question. Couldn't come up with anything on his own.

Saw him about 6 months later at my cousin's bbq...the boy well chat with my mother and aunt . They couldn't get him to stop, yet I spent 2 hours with the fella and he barely spoke.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Q~
    I went on one. My cousin organized it with her husband's friend. They went to high school together, etc. I thought if they were all friends then he must be ok.

He was well groomed and polite, so it was a good start. Maybe he just wasn't feeling it, though...I'm sure I would have had a more stimulating conversation with a piece of cardboard. Only time he spoke was when I asked him questions. He would reply and then ask me the same question. Couldn't come up with anything on his own.

Saw him about 6 months later at my cousin's bbq...the boy well chat with my mother and aunt . They couldn't get him to stop, yet I spent 2 hours with the fella and he barely spoke.
    maybe he was nervous at the time............
    so what da status now between u 2?

~Q~
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    maybe he was nervous at the time............
    so what da status now between u 2?
    Haven't seen him since. I don't think I would rule out another blind date, though.