Thread: Blasted Babysitter

Blasted Babysitter

i fell like screaming, i had a babbysitter that used to come over by me to take care of the baby while i was at school. well sunday night she called me arund 7pm to tell me she won't be able to babysit anymore bevause it's too hard... she would need 160$more : : :
    can u imagine she waited until sunday night.... she could have said something friday..... the worst is that last wednesday i sat down with her askng her if everything was good...
    now i have a find a day care or another babysitter... if not i have to cancel my classes at school...
    i am so mad, my blood is boiling in my vain now!!!!

Credits
    send me the baby fedex.

salty

Roz
    Credits
    Where there is a will, there is a way. Do not start thinking negative about cancelling your classes as yet. Do some research to find a good daycare, and in the meantime ask a friend or family member to help out until you get your feet back on the ground.

The babysitter had no class to begin with...cause she could have at least give you early warning so that you could have found someone else in the meantime.

Credits
    Poca dat you?

Credits

Re: Blasted Babysitter

Originally posted by puntakinte
    i fell like screaming, i had a babbysitter that used to come over by me to take care of the baby while i was at school. well sunday night she called me arund 7pm to tell me she won't be able to babysit anymore bevause it's too hard... she would need 160$more : : :
    can u imagine she waited until sunday night.... she could have said something friday..... the worst is that last wednesday i sat down with her askng her if everything was good...
    now i have a find a day care or another babysitter... if not i have to cancel my classes at school...
    You are not the only one with babysitter issues. I am looking for one as we speak cause i've witnessed some things at my child care that i didn't like at all.

Credits
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    send me the baby fedex.

salty

Hhahahahahhah ah hahah hah ahhah ahah ha hah h ah ah hah ah ha hah aha ah ah a ah ah a hah ah aha ha hha ah a

Salt yah wrong.

Poca---Look this are the things that sometimes happen. But worry not about the problem. Concern yourself with the solution. Figure it out. The problem will always be there unless you get the rid of it. GOOD LUCK.

Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Poca dat you?
    yes it's me

Credits
    you haitian girl don't you know some nice old lady from the neighborhood church that can watch your child for 100.00.....that comes highly reccomended from other church members.....

if i have to saty home with her i will, but the thing that frustrates me is the fact that she waited at the last minute to tell me something like that. i will find a solution but she just added extra stress on me now, and i didn't need that now!

Credits
    yes it's me
    Comin up in here wit a new name and what not. How you doing? How's the baby? How old is she now? How much did she weigh?

Originally posted by kezzie
    you haitian girl don't you know some nice old lady from the neighborhood church that can watch your child for 100.00.....that comes highly reccomended from other church members.....
    she is actually a church lady, my friend's mother on top of that!!!
    i would not mind much paying that much but she doesn't want to give me receits for my tax return, the gov will give me back 75% of what i pay for babysutting, so u see i have interest to declare my babysitting fees!

Credits

Re: Blasted Babysitter

girl get rid of she yes... she said its too hard so howcome the extra 160 would make it easier
    anyhow... talk to ur friends and fam and see if they can help u out for the time being and ask them if the have any good recommendations... keep strong girl and try not to stress too much :)

Comin up in here wit a new name and what not. How you doing? How's the baby? How old is she now? How much did she weigh?
    well i had problem to log in on my old name... she is so cute she was a premie.... but she id doing real fine...she is 5 month and her name is Imani

Credits
    she is actually a church lady, my friend's mother on top of that!!!
    i would not mind much paying that much but she doesn't want to give me receits for my tax return, the gov will give me back 75% of what i pay for babysutting, so u see i have interest to declare my babysitting fees!

well the problem with that is the lady will have to give you her social # and she would have to declare it herself basicaly if you just giving her cash she will get in trouble if she does not pay taxes on it and I am gonna assume shes haitian as well....I know I tried to claim myself but she is gonna get in trouble more than likely its like under the table.....

Credits
    Poca dat you?
    That's what I've been wondering