Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Blackwater Employee Bussing Shots at Iraqi Insurgents

  1. #1
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086

    Blackwater Employee Bussing Shots at Iraqi Insurgents

    Blackwater was just protecting itself. The insurgents are crazy people. The dude in the video probably killed at least 10 people.



  2. #2
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,337
    Credits
    93,732
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Blackwater was just protecting itself. The insurgents are crazy people. The dude in the video probably killed at least 10 people.


    Iraq Resistance Fighters are not Crazy People like your Filthy White Massa TOLD YOU..........

    ........They are Still Struggling Righteously against Occupying Career Thugs for the White
    Ruling Class and their Hired White Mercenaries:
    PressTV - US soldier killed in southern Iraq

  3. #3
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    Iraq Resistance Fighters are not Crazy People like your Filthy White Massa TOLD YOU..........

    ........They are Still Struggling Righteously against Occupying Career Thugs for the White
    Ruling Class and their Hired White Mercenaries:
    PressTV - US soldier killed in southern Iraq
    Ther insurgents attacked Blackwater first for no reason. The insurgents have no heart.

  4. #4
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,337
    Credits
    93,732
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Ther insurgents attacked Blackwater first for no reason. The insurgents have no heart.
    You have no concept of Land Ownership and Defending Territorial Rights........

    ........Blackwater are Filthy White Mercenaries Occupying Iraq for the White Ruling Class

  5. #5
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Looking at it from a wider scope General Petraeus does not seem like he is doing mcuh different from General McKiernan

  6. #6
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,337
    Credits
    93,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sufficient View Post
    Looking at it from a wider scope General Petraeus does not seem like he is doing mcuh different from General McKiernan
    The ONLY STRATEGY those STONE KILLA Career Thugs for the White Ruling Class know............

    ......... is MILITARY TERRORISM upon CIVILIAN POPULATIONS

  7. #7
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,141
    Credits
    51,910,683
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Ther insurgents attacked Blackwater first for no reason. The insurgents have no heart.
    you cant say the attacked blackwater for no reason and have no heart.. you may not agree with their reasons or cause but they do have heart and are fighting for a cause they believe in
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  8. #8
    Registered User shevvy's Avatar shevvy is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    802
    Credits
    1,028,566
    man kind is surely doom
    ORIGINAL BLUE PRINT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •