Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Blacks Naw Stop Kill Off One Another in NYC

  1. #1
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086

    Blacks Naw Stop Kill Off One Another in NYC

    The murder rate may be down across the city, but not if you're black.

    NYPD statistics released today for 2010 shows that the murder rate involving African-American victims increased last year by a whopping 31 percent compared to 2009.

    At the same time, murders of whites decreased 27 percent last year.

    Although blacks make up 25 percent of the city’s population, they were 67 percent of the murder victims last year and over 60 percent of murder suspects were black, according to the NYPD.

    While male blacks, ages 15 to 29, make up 3 percent of the city’s population, they were 33 percent of all murder victims.

    The NYPD said that among blacks arrested for murder, 85 percent of their victims were black.

    Read more: City murder rate among blacks skyrocketed 31 percent in 2010 - NYPOST.com

  2. #2
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    These rates reflect the amount of blacks killed.. It really isnt talk about the amount of blacks who are doing the killing.

    Also.
    .The NYPD said that among blacks arrested for murder, 85 percent of their victims were black.
    Among the whites arrested for murder, what is the percentage of their victims being white? Any stats?

  3. #3
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    These rates reflect the amount of blacks killed.. It really isnt talk about the amount of blacks who are doing the killing.

    Also.

    Among the whites arrested for murder, what is the percentage of their victims being white? Any stats?
    They said over 60% of them were suspects.

  4. #4
    It is I bhalistix's Avatar bhalistix is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    8,600
    Credits
    18,481,290
    It has long been established the much of the crime in the city happens in the lower income neighborhoods which are predominately black. So if it is happen in a area which is predominately black of what racial make up do you expect the assailant/victim to be.

    I am sure if you go to a predominantly white poor neighborhood, or say an indian reservation, the percentages would be the same. people are easily misled by statistics.

  5. #5
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelstix View Post
    It has long been established the much of the crime in the city happens in the lower income neighborhoods which are predominately black. So if it is happen in a area which is predominately black of what racial make up do you expect the assailant/victim to be.

    I am sure if you go to a predominantly white poor neighborhood, or say an indian reservation, the percentages would be the same. people are easily misled by statistics.
    There are tons of trailer parks in the south. You don't see murders like that.

    Come on.

    Blacks make up the majority of murders whether they are victims or suspects.

  6. #6
    It is I bhalistix's Avatar bhalistix is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    8,600
    Credits
    18,481,290
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    There are tons of trailer parks in the south. You don't see murders like that.

    Come on.

    Blacks make up the majority of murders whether they are victims or suspects.
    you don't see murders like that or you don't read about murders like that dude. ]
    Dude you just like to embellish stuff for shock and ore of your post, but you truly are not as dumb as some are lead to be.

    You have figured what makes IMIX tic. Attack blacks, propose some irrational relationship theory, insert some shock thread and have them believe you are somehow stupid that boom... why do you think MCKEDY and you are leading the way on imix....

  7. #7
    Registered User SKBai1991's Avatar SKBai1991 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,780
    Credits
    11,357,279
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    There are tons of trailer parks in the south. You don't see murders like that.

    Come on.

    Blacks make up the majority of murders whether they are victims or suspects.
    actually.....

  8. #8
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    There are tons of trailer parks in the south. You don't see murders like that.

    Come on.

    Blacks make up the majority of murders whether they are victims or suspects.


    and they can only blame WOITEMAN by proxy

    he enslaved my ancestaz
    he gave me an arrest recard
    he made me angry
    he made my god woite
    blah blah blah blah

  9. #9
    Doing Mafia Training Santana's Avatar Santana is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Up In The Hills of Pt. Cumana
    Posts
    586
    Credits
    1,005,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Medici View Post


    and they can only blame WOITEMAN by proxy

    he enslaved my ancestaz
    he gave me an arrest recard
    he made me angry
    he made my god woite
    blah blah blah blah
    This is funny lmao.

  10. #10
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    1,525,540
    I Wish they can

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •