Thread: Blacks Naw Stop Kill Off One Another in NYC

Credits

Blacks Naw Stop Kill Off One Another in NYC

The murder rate may be down across the city, but not if you're black.

NYPD statistics released today for 2010 shows that the murder rate involving African-American victims increased last year by a whopping 31 percent compared to 2009.

At the same time, murders of whites decreased 27 percent last year.

Although blacks make up 25 percent of the city’s population, they were 67 percent of the murder victims last year and over 60 percent of murder suspects were black, according to the NYPD.

While male blacks, ages 15 to 29, make up 3 percent of the city’s population, they were 33 percent of all murder victims.

The NYPD said that among blacks arrested for murder, 85 percent of their victims were black.

Read more: City murder rate among blacks skyrocketed 31 percent in 2010 - NYPOST.com

T-MAKAA
    These rates reflect the amount of blacks killed.. It really isnt talk about the amount of blacks who are doing the killing.

Also.
    .The NYPD said that among blacks arrested for murder, 85 percent of their victims were black.
    Among the whites arrested for murder, what is the percentage of their victims being white? Any stats?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    These rates reflect the amount of blacks killed.. It really isnt talk about the amount of blacks who are doing the killing.

Also.

Among the whites arrested for murder, what is the percentage of their victims being white? Any stats?
    They said over 60% of them were suspects.

Credits
    It has long been established the much of the crime in the city happens in the lower income neighborhoods which are predominately black. So if it is happen in a area which is predominately black of what racial make up do you expect the assailant/victim to be.

I am sure if you go to a predominantly white poor neighborhood, or say an indian reservation, the percentages would be the same. people are easily misled by statistics.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelstix View Post
    It has long been established the much of the crime in the city happens in the lower income neighborhoods which are predominately black. So if it is happen in a area which is predominately black of what racial make up do you expect the assailant/victim to be.

I am sure if you go to a predominantly white poor neighborhood, or say an indian reservation, the percentages would be the same. people are easily misled by statistics.
    There are tons of trailer parks in the south. You don't see murders like that.

Come on.

Blacks make up the majority of murders whether they are victims or suspects.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post

Come on.

you don't see murders like that or you don't read about murders like that dude. ]
    Dude you just like to embellish stuff for shock and ore of your post, but you truly are not as dumb as some are lead to be.

You have figured what makes IMIX tic. Attack blacks, propose some irrational relationship theory, insert some shock thread and have them believe you are somehow stupid that boom... why do you think MCKEDY and you are leading the way on imix....

Credits

Come on.

actually.....

Juan Dan

Come on.

and they can only blame WOITEMAN by proxy

he enslaved my ancestaz
    he gave me an arrest recard
    he made me angry
    he made my god woite
    blah blah blah blah

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Medici View Post

and they can only blame WOITEMAN by proxy

he enslaved my ancestaz
    he gave me an arrest recard
    he made me angry