Thread: blacks attackin mexicans in ny

Brutha_Supreme

Credits
    They remind me of the Rent a Knee Grow Buffalo Soldiers who attacked Pancho Villa in Mexico based on White rhetoric.

Credits
    sh!t been going on worse in LA for YEARS now..

people forget two years ago Mi6 killed black college students in Newark!!

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    State Island is a dump. Who wah live deh. It's like this island stuck in the past.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    I can't read the article but I don't know why people think that Blacks are better than anyone else.

Unnu don't see the inter-island hatred and envy here on IMIX. People rejoicing over the failings of their neighboring countries and laughing at things like murder?????

As a child, I used to be surprised that Jews were racists but as an adult I have realized that if anything being victimized makes people MORE prejudiced.

I personally know blacks who would be KKK members (to persecute other minorities) if they were white.

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    I don't get it. To my knowledge, Blacks and Latinos (Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc...) have been living side by side in NY for decades. And from I understand, there was no big beef between them. Why just up and start beating up Mexicans ? I feel like there is something more to this story.

Brutha_Supreme
    Where was the complaining when mexicans gun down innocent blacks in L.A? Do u even know that mexican mafia & surenos put a green light on all blacks in L.A?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by $upreme_$killz View Post
    Where was the complaining when mexicans gun down innocent blacks in L.A? Do u even know that mexican mafia & surenos put a green light on all blacks in L.A?
    dude this issue has been covered by major media outlets for YEARS now. so dont start with conspiracy crap

Brutha_Supreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    dude this issue has been covered by major media outlets for YEARS now. so dont start with conspiracy crap
    who the hell talkin about conspiracy ?