Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Blackrock Vacation Tour

  1. #1
    MrBlackRock
    Guest

    Blackrock Vacation Tour

    i love working at a school where i got vacation like a mudddahhhhhhh

    but de tour begins in nyc on saturday

    philly on tues

    dc on friday....


    braxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


    whereever i can pelt waist and grine a few boxies i gine be dey..... my pre crop over tour

  2. #2
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    i love working at a school where i got vacation like a mudddahhhhhhh

    but de tour begins in nyc on saturday

    philly on tues

    dc on friday....


    braxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


    whereever i can pelt waist and grine a few boxies i gine be dey..... my pre crop over tour

    try to fool ppl who don't know u are a sticker

    NYC he ain't coming..watchin someting happen ..like avalanche in boston

    Philly he not gonna be ther ..a tornado on de turnpike

    DC..he sure as hell ain't gonna be there..a plague of locust in boston got him trap in de house

    u ain't going no where so stop lying
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  3. #3
    Registered User NYC2BGI's Avatar NYC2BGI is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,736
    Credits
    1,530,694
    Sounds like the I-95 tour.

  4. #4
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    try to fool ppl who don't know u are a sticker

    NYC he ain't coming..watchin someting happen ..like avalanche in boston

    Philly he not gonna be ther ..a tornado on de turnpike

    DC..he sure as hell ain't gonna be there..a plague of locust in boston got him trap in de house

    u ain't going no where so stop lying
    de only ting you ain do in dis post is open yuh legs.. steups.. i'll be in town.... and your availability is a must yuh sourmout cunnt

  5. #5
    QUE SERA SERA bajanredman's Avatar bajanredman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    behind a poochback girl
    Posts
    1,688
    Credits
    1,011,991
    we gine start sehing hey now..


    we gine call it


    WUKUP PRDUCTIONS presents



    BLACKROCK in ALL OF HIS WUKUP FUNCTIONS.....WE NEED MORE MEMBERS DOH...

    and den let BArbados know we coming......you....it gine be an invasion wen we reach down dey in Barbados......Toronto need da in full affect...i dont see it pun you schedule doh...

  6. #6
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanredman
    we gine start sehing hey now..


    we gine call it


    WUKUP PRDUCTIONS presents



    BLACKROCK in ALL OF HIS WUKUP FUNCTIONS.....WE NEED MORE MEMBERS DOH...

    and den let BArbados know we coming......you....it gine be an invasion wen we reach down dey in Barbados......Toronto need da in full affect...i dont see it pun you schedule doh...
    dis is de pre bim tour.. once we hit bim boyyyyyyyyyyyy

    i gine wukkup pon a stewardess..... i gine introduce wunna to a crew call de H.C. Veterans........ or Alumni.........

    PIAST

  7. #7
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    de only ting you ain do in dis post is open yuh legs.. steups.. i'll be in town.... and your availability is a must yuh sourmout cunnt

    shut ur rasshole mout ya gully boar...u have all my contact numbers so call me
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  8. #8
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    try to fool ppl who don't know u are a sticker

    NYC he ain't coming..watchin someting happen ..like avalanche in boston

    Philly he not gonna be ther ..a tornado on de turnpike

    DC..he sure as hell ain't gonna be there..a plague of locust in boston got him trap in de house

    u ain't going no where so stop lying



  9. #9
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    shut ur rasshole mout ya gully boar...u have all my contact numbers so call me

    in dah sig, i hear you like de index and some ah de middle fingers

  10. #10
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    try to fool ppl who don't know u are a sticker
    NYC he ain't coming..watchin someting happen ..like avalanche in boston

    Philly he not gonna be ther ..a tornado on de turnpike

    DC..he sure as hell ain't gonna be there..a plague of locust in boston got him trap in de house

    u ain't going no where so stop lying

  11. #11
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    how does it taste?

  12. #12
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    how does it taste?

    gross :

    still waiting for you to come miami and lime a little

  13. #13
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    gross :

    still waiting for you to come miami and lime a little
    all these years and i ain get INVITEMENT <<<<< (if dah is a word) yet

  14. #14
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    gross :

    still waiting for you to come miami and lime a little

    Too bad..he wasn't with us..for dinner the other nite and fete after...!!!

  15. #15
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    all these years and i ain get INVITEMENT <<<<< (if dah is a word) yet

    YOU DON'T NEED AN INVITMENT!!! YOU IS FAMILY

    bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •