Thread: 'blacklist' of Aruba and the Caribbean

'blacklist' of Aruba and the Caribbean

" 'Arubagate’ speculation increases, while CTO officials missing in action on Caribbean blacklisting issue."

Guys check this out and tell me what you think.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/06/17/issue.shtml

2 Americans were killed in St. Thomas also.
    Bad news for tourism.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

These two Deejays need to quit talking out thier arses. "Boycott the Caribbean" The Caribbean didn't tell allyuh girl children to go down there and rent a dread and act like they have no home training during Spring Break!

OK, I'm fine now, hey, it's sad what is going on but they do need to look at the US way of handling missing persons, especially persons of color that get dismal to zero attention before looking to boycott a whole region!

Ignorance i tellyuh!!!such a shame

allyuh... please dont get upset over this rubbish, in the mid nineties.... people called for a boycott of Miami when they were killing the tourist left and right.... At the end of the day... travellers to the caribbean unsophiticated, specially higher end destinations. The average person realizes that this girl was a jackass to get in a car with three strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    The average person realizes that this girl was a jackass to get in a car with three strangers.
    Most people below average.

allyuh... please dont get upset over this rubbish, in the mid nineties.... people called for a boycott of Miami when they were killing the tourist left and right.... At the end of the day... travellers to the caribbean unsophiticated, specially higher end destinations. The average person realizes that this girl was a jackass to get in a car with three strangers.
    Agreed.

But I just hate to read people speaking a pack of foolishness llike those two deejays. Apparently they are below average.

Baje, I remember the big news stories about Miami in the 90's. How they were targeting the rental cars and such.

Very true. She was young and dumb. Somebody could see that from a mile away.

We should boycot everywhere there is crime....

But wait, then we wouldn't leave home

say it again please!! they go away on spring/winter breaks and they literally "WILE OUT" and then their parents are up here "not my little angel ----- she would never do such ah thing " gimme ah facking break!

The first advice all travellers should know is not to leave your common sense back home. If you wouldn't get into a car with strangers or flash a wad of cash in public in your home town...why the arse would you do it elsewhere!!!!

Damn! I hate stupidity! But alas, common sense isn't common.

I saw those two silly Alabama MudderfuKKKers on the O'Reilly Show calling for a boycott of Aruba and the Caribbean, and telling Americans to vacation in Florida and Hawaii, like their aint no crime there.(They be killing at least one G.I. a month on average in Hawaii, and them guys trained for combat + I don't have to tell you what happen to Versace in Miami etc.....)

Even a mudderfuKKKer like O'reilly had to tell that Alabama Biaatch to chill when she was calling for a Caribbean Boycott.

Sh8t------the last thing you need on your island is some mudderfuKKker from Alabama prancing around acting like they was on their Grand Pappy's Plantation.
    Last edited by marabunta; 06-17-2005 at 10:50 AM.