Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72

Thread: BLACK WOMEN: a QUESTION

  1. #1
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995

    BLACK WOMEN: a QUESTION

    MOST BLACK WOMEN R NOT MARRIED, because they CONSTANTLY CHOOSE the WRONG KIND of MEN.

    THEY CONFUSE SWAGGER with CONFIDENCE and they CONFUSE THUGGERY with PROTECTION.

    TAWK yuh TAWK

  2. #2
    Gladiator
    Guest
    LOL...*This will be interesting*...

  3. #3
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    MOST BLACK WOMEN R NOT MARRIED, because they CONSTANTLY CHOOSE the WRONG KIND of MEN.

    THEY CONFUSE SWAGGER with CONFIDENCE and they CONFUSE THUGGERY with PROTECTION.

    TAWK yuh TAWK
    Most black women where?... this is rather vague

    I would agree with you that A LOT of black women in the US are not married because they pick the wrong men. I disagree that they confuse swagger with confidence however a lot are attracted to swagger as opposed to confidence.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  4. #4
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post

    I would agree with you that A LOT of black women in the US are not married because they pick the wrong men. .
    What in your opinion is the cause of this..?...How can someone repeatedly choose the same type of person that does not compliment her..??
    Last edited by Gladiator; 11-29-2008 at 07:29 PM.

  5. #5
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    MOST BLACK WOMEN R NOT MARRIED, because they CONSTANTLY CHOOSE the WRONG KIND of MEN.

    THEY CONFUSE SWAGGER with CONFIDENCE and they CONFUSE THUGGERY with PROTECTION.
    TAWK yuh TAWK
    Most black women are single because
    1. Not much to choose from
    2. Many of them are buying into the same stereotypes that the men are buying into

    3. Too many refuse to look outside the black race
    4. Many have no idea what a real man is cuz they never grew up seeing any

  6. #6
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    Most black women are single because
    1. Not much to choose from
    2. Many of them are buying into the same stereotypes that the men are buying into

    3. Too many refuse to look outside the black race
    4. Many have no idea what a real man is cuz they never grew up seeing any
    Thank you.

  7. #7
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    LOL...*This will be interesting*...
    Yeah..I suspect this thread will have a long life...

  8. #8
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    Most black women are single because
    1. Not much to choose from
    2. Many of them are buying into the same stereotypes that Most men are buying into

    3. Too many refuse to look outside the black race
    4. Many have no idea what a real man is cuz they never grew up seeing any
    Fixed !

  9. #9
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    Fixed !
    I stand corrected
    Thanks

  10. #10
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Good point VP .. Women did to stop looking for Mr. Perfect and wake up there no such thing . Thanks to murder , jail , bulla man and deportation . There not much men out there . This why ah ole , skinny , buck teeth has been like me can still pick up young chicks

  11. #11
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    What in your opinion is the cause of this..?...How can someone repeatedly choose the same type of person that does not compliment her..??
    It could be a number of reasons, mostly due to the environment these women grow up in. Also a lot of those women are into material possesion so the guy with swagger looks impressive. Lack of education, positive role models and self esteem could play a role in that situation too.
    Last edited by Nica; 11-29-2008 at 07:54 PM.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  12. #12
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    It could be a number of reasons, mostly due to the environment these women grow up in. Also a lot of thise women are into material possesion so the guy with swagger looks impressive. Lack of education, positive role models and self esteem could play a role in that situation too.
    Ok i understand what your saying...

    ..but to me swagger is mostly not about what a guy owns (materialism), instead its more of how he conducts himself..

  13. #13
    Registered User stacey12003's Avatar stacey12003 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    490
    Credits
    22,589
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    MOST BLACK WOMEN R NOT MARRIED, because they CONSTANTLY CHOOSE the WRONG KIND of MEN.

    THEY CONFUSE SWAGGER with CONFIDENCE and they CONFUSE THUGGERY with PROTECTION.

    TAWK yuh TAWK
    This is true , nothing to do with a father or not....

  14. #14
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    Most black women are single because
    1. Not much to choose from
    2. Many of them are buying into the same stereotypes that the men are buying into

    3. Too many refuse to look outside the black race
    4. Many have no idea what a real man is cuz they never grew up seeing any
    I like dat!
    I feel the same way.......
    Tasty.......

  15. #15
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    As for marriage, Ive been married once before, and I've come to the point where I'm not looking anymore....
    yes, I ain't gonna deny it...........
    But in dem times, guys full of tricks when it comes to pulling women.
    U gotta be a focking detective to figure dem out
    Tasty.......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •