Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Black women is the problem.......

Credits

Black women is the problem.......

Get madd all you want to....but the black woman is the black mans problem on this earth..

Credits
    hahhahahaahahahahhahaaha
    me died
    I have to finish seeing this

LOL
    "WOITEY ME SEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

seriously
    mental illness symposium necessary

Gladiator
    Bullshit post

Credits
    Fiyah bun Shameika, Rene, Keisha, LaShawn. Big up Becky, Sally, Margret and Alice.

Wasilla Meh Seh!
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    How dem fi et married if we nuh
    propose to dem?

Links30
    Who is doing dey proposing is the right question to ask? A stable black man that has a career, good income is more than likely to propose a hand in marriage vs some jackass who wah drink henny all day everyday, dresses like a jail bird and want to breed down dey damn place to have woman support him n he lazy habits. So the main question should be is who n why are these women choosing bums ova hard working decent brothers?

In all honesty, when i dress in a business suit n dress, i get more nasty steers from many black women vs other women. Yuh know, its because this is one negro de punks asses cyah control or intimidate or even rely on de asses when the fok i got meh own shit. If she want to act like ah C unt, man ah big man n man doe have to deal wid childish women who tinks ah man who wants to improve himself in life and go some where in life is a punk, or soft or some other b.s excuse many of dem luv to come up wid. Dias why i feel no pitty towards many single mothers because they just have a foked up way in making right decisions. If many sisters doe wanna show luv for the brothers in dey suits, dias alright because it have plenty of OTHER WOMEN who will.

Credits
    Women want the alpha males. In the black community, alpha males are placed in the thug class.

Just so it set.

Credits

I'm dying to see the discussion this generates..
    if any...

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Women want the alpha males. In the black community, alpha males are placed in the thug class.

Just so it set.
    n dats ah damn shame

Links30
    So ah wonder who SET IT dat way?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    So ah wonder who SET IT dat way?
    The word lame and cornball became overused.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Who is doing dey proposing is the right question to ask? A stable black man that has a career, good income is more than likely to propose a hand in marriage vs some jackass who wah drink henny all day everyday, dresses like a jail bird and want to breed down dey damn place to have woman support him n he lazy habits. So the main question should be is who n why are these women choosing bums ova hard working decent brothers?

In all honesty, when i dress in a business suit n dress, i get more nasty steers from many black women vs other women. Yuh know, its because this is one negro de punks asses cyah control or intimidate or even rely on de asses when the fok i got meh own shit. If she want to act like ah C unt, man ah big man n man doe have to deal wid childish women who tinks ah man who wants to improve himself in life and go some where in life is a punk, or soft or some other b.s excuse many of dem luv to come up wid. Dias why i feel no pitty towards many single mothers because they just have a foked up way in making right decisions. If many sisters doe wanna show luv for the brothers in dey suits, dias alright because it have plenty of OTHER WOMEN who will.
    You must be an Isolated case Bago...
    I have NEVER EVER.. gotten and negative vibes from a woman because I'm in a suit. You must be doing something for them to look at you as you are describing them. You are notorious for coming on here with alot of anti-black woman rhetoric but I simply don't understand why they don't like you when myself and Im pretty sure 99% of the fellas on here don't have that problem.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    The word lame and cornball became overused.
    Bredrin , if ah chick eva call me dat i spitting in she face. She have no right to call a well dress brother that is trying to go some where in life no lame or cornball. Who de fok she tink she is? it mussi she pu$$y she talking bout dias lame wid all de potential AIDS candidates she slept wid.

nikkigiovanni
    licia, cooli and carlos...all together in one thread

it's starting to feel like home now

re: the topic....i see this is going to be a gathering of the members of the He Man Woman Haters Club

lmao

Credits
    did any of you watch the entire video. before u comment.????

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast