Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 400
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Black women begging white men to date them...

  1. #1
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,204
    Credits
    70,090,618

    Black women begging white men to date them...

    Thought this was an entertaining thread/board....lol

    Do WW beg for BM on YOUTUBE LIKE BW DO WM? - Topix

    You see, we white women never have to gon youtube and beg for white men , or even black men. Hehe. I love watch these videos of black women - with my white male friends. We all laugh at this comedy.


    I wish you people would stop begging us to date you and breed the Black out. You need to get it together and date each other.
    Last edited by DSP; 05-18-2011 at 12:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,865
    Credits
    34,920,554
    all the rape and torture the white man put them through.. the black woman curse yo.


    they juss running down whoever will take them

  3. #3
    Registered User dedetriniking's Avatar dedetriniking is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    17,972
    Credits
    19,400,604
    Watch for Bago's entrance into this thread with ah fanfare.

  4. #4
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,103
    Credits
    291,732
    As though white man is something so special! Steups. A mn is just a man regardless of colour...or lack thereof.

  5. #5
    Registered User bluedasheen is offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    1,866
    Credits
    1,091,109
    thing is, this is the internet and people could say wha the ass dey want and if enough people say it then it must be true right? BW begging WM to date dem..well yes...dem people don't have no other topic to fabricate?
    ‎"In the absence of light Darkness prevails."

    "Free will; it's a b*tch"

  6. #6
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,485
    Credits
    49,214,436
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    As though white man is something so special! Steups. A mn is just a man regardless of colour...or lack thereof.

    you see it!!!!
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  7. #7
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Watch for Bago's entrance into this thread with ah fanfare.
    lol,bago no longer exist.

    Besides, who cares really. I remember speaking to this white guy at work about what he thought about black women doing that, in all honesty he said it looks pathetic on their part. Meaning, if u know a race of men have put u, your family, race and culture through so much misery, heartache, torture and everything else, why on earth will you still be interested in men like that. He said that many black women feel by being with a white man they will have a sense of validation but in reality, the way they are willing to throw their own men(black men) under the bus just says, if they can do it to their own men what makes u think they can be loyal to us? There is no respect for traitors n its 1 of many reasons why u have PEPSI commercial making fun of them. I looked at him n was like yea, thats deep.

  8. #8
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    520,540
    Watch and learn buddy

    as crazy as it sound there still a lot of black gyal on IMIX who often do just that while acting like so call pro black
    JA_DA_Girl likes this.

  9. #9
    Registered User dedetriniking's Avatar dedetriniking is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    17,972
    Credits
    19,400,604
    Can someone post an example of this. I haven't seen it.

  10. #10
    VINCY VIXEN Vivaa's Avatar Vivaa is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,632
    Credits
    17,895,369
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Can someone post an example of this. I haven't seen it.
    +1 i havent seen it either
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

    Instagram: @iamvivaa

    Twitter: @Iamvivaa

    MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment


    YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

    iamvivaa@gmail.com

  11. #11
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,276
    Credits
    65,674,212
    What world do these people live in?

  12. #12
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    520,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Links30 View Post
    lol,bago no longer exist.

    Besides, who cares really. I remember speaking to this white guy at work about what he thought about black women doing that, in all honesty he said it looks pathetic on their part. Meaning, if u know a race of men have put u, your family, race and culture through so much misery, heartache, torture and everything else, why on earth will you still be interested in men like that. He said that many black women feel by being with a white man they will have a sense of validation but in reality, the way they are willing to throw their own men(black men) under the bus just says, if they can do it to their own men what makes u think they can be loyal to us? There is no respect for traitors n its 1 of many reasons why u have PEPSI commercial making fun of them. I looked at him n was like yea, thats deep.
    + 100

  13. #13
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    520,540
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    What world do these people live in?
    some of them are living in the imix world

  14. #14
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,276
    Credits
    65,674,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    some of them are living in the imix world
    This isn't from imix but since you agree with this nonsense, guess you must come from the same place. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Can someone post an example of this. I haven't seen it.
    Me neither. I have seen "white" girls throw themselves at "black" men, but in my experience, "white" men like to be the pursuers.

  15. #15
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    520,540
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    This isn't from imix but since you agree with this nonsense, guess you must come from the same place. LOL.
    .
    honey stop being blind and biases so that you can see what's really going on around you

    i know for fact that a lot of imix woman here would beg white men to date them

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •