Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: black women- bad wigs and hair nightmares

Credits

black women- bad wigs and hair nightmares

Ok some people may say men should not care about women hair issues but why is it when I am on the train or about in New York I look at black women walking around in 2016 with horrible bad wigs or weaves.

Why am I able to see all of your tracks? I am not suppose to clearly see your tracks. Why are you wearing cheap plastic hear that making you look foolish.

We have to encourage our women to go natural, women with dreads most time look so beautiful

or if they wearing fake hair to know how to properly implement it.

Some black women can grow long hair or at least healthy on their own but they need to care for it.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits

Ok queen... you get me to bite on this one. It is one of the single most disturbing thing i see today with black women. There is some deep self awareness issues out there. I mean some of the stuff on these women's heads are just nasty ....and the sad part is that its not just women....but many many young girls doing it now. I find it to be quite sad myself. To me most of these women will look 100 times better with their natural hair...whether its left in a nice neat fro or braided or whatever else. The hair weaves and wigs have got to go.
    Socapro likes this.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Weave and Wigs is a solid 100% no, it's a turn off to me. my wife don't wear them and thank god for that. I'd rather a natural black woman any day than a that weave and wig shit. don't care if you cut your hair low or have it out just don't put that weave shit in your hair. the nails, eyelash, brows is also a no no.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post

Ok queen... you get me to bite on this one. It is one of the single most disturbing thing i see today with black women. There is some deep self awareness issues out there. I mean some of the stuff on these women's heads are just nasty ....and the sad part is that its not just women....but many many young girls doing it now. I find it to be quite sad myself. To me most of these women will look 100 times better with their natural hair...whether its left in a nice neat fro or braided or whatever else. The hair weaves and wigs have got to go.
    I ain't no queen steups, but yeah I see so many women that would look so much more beautiful with just their normal hair or just cut nice and short of some nice ras.

But yeah if you gonna do then wig or weave or braids make sure it look good and it's not cheap.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Weave and Wigs is a solid 100% no, it's a turn off to me. my wife don't wear them and thank god for that. I'd rather a natural black woman any day than a that weave and wig shit. don't care if you cut your hair low or have it out just don't put that weave shit in your hair. the nails, eyelash, brows is also a no no.
    So you basically won't date any girl from love and hip hop or most celebrities.

So did you tell you wife not to wear it or she just never did?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    So you basically won't date any girl from love and hip hop or most celebrities.

So did you tell you wife not to wear it or she just never did?
    I've never seen love & hip hop so I don't know what the women look like but if they're wearing weave and wigs - I won't even take a second look, doesn't matter if they're celebrities, they can bun road same way. call me picky but I like my women a certain way. if you're loud and have to be seen all the time, you can keep it moving. if you're a smoker I won't even give you the time of day.

To each his own, some men love those types of women. I simply can't stand a weave/wig wearing chick. if you don't have a hair lost problem why you wearing that shit?

Credits
    Swagga are u active in blk lives matter n what u think of the absence of men in it?
    Or to be specific it's mostly hamasexual men

Seems strange

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Juan View Post
    Swagga are u active in blk lives matter n what u think of the absence of men in it?
    Or to be specific it's mostly hamasexual men

Seems strange
    I am not active in the black lives matter movement but I support it. Its no surprise that gays and lesbians or lgbt in general is heavy in the blm movement because lgbt blacks are often very pro black and Afrocentric conscious. They are very adamant about creaking social change. Every major movements to move blacks forward you gonna find lgbt blacks at the forefront.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    I am not active in the black lives matter movement but I support it. Its no surprise that gays and lesbians or lgbt in general is heavy in the blm movement because lgbt blacks are often very pro black and Afrocentric conscious. They are very adamant about creaking social change. Every major movements to move blacks forward you gonna find lgbt blacks at the forefront.
    Just seems extremely strange to me
    Hardly any of the founders seem to be from struggle

Middle class college people

Yet it's why I think they don't get it
    Most street people
    Hustling thug street niggz

Have a different mentality

THEY can't speak for blk men
    Sorry yet their mindset is on some other shit

Where the women and men who are feeling these issues at
    Shit is very strange to me

Yet more power to anyone who really cares for humanity

was just being a bit conspiratorial
    Like some money man wite man is funding them
    U know who funding them?

I say they will replace sharpton n continue the fraternal division between the races
    Lol
    L
    Lol @frat
    Sorry

Alrite me done

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    I used to be on that same weave admonishment shit too... i'm still for the sisters going natural.. and u feel sisters look si much better with natural hair... but turn on vh1 or rap videos and who you see... a bunch a weaved out black women or some mixed chick with different hair texture with a bunch of weave thrown in.. and thats who u see these B list hood celeb rap dudes goin after... and the ################ed up shit is these shows ################in peoples heads up to the point where it got ur average young girl in the hood thinking this is how they gotta be and try live up to that shit... Wachu think a girl gonna do if Mona Scott and Diddy is saying this is what's attractive and glamorous.. especially if she ain't comfortable with herself
    Thats the shit that gotta change... get people to stop thinking they gotta live up to or mirror these images
    Weaves were a thing many black women were donning themselves with way before Mona Scott and Diddy, its something they choose to do.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    I used to be on that same weave admonishment shit too... i'm still for the sisters going natural.. and u feel sisters look si much better with natural hair... but turn on vh1 or rap videos and who you see... a bunch a weaved out black women or some mixed chick with different hair texture with a bunch of weave thrown in.. and thats who u see these B list hood celeb rap dudes goin after... and the ################ed up shit is these shows ################in peoples heads up to the point where it got ur average young girl in the hood thinking this is how they gotta be and try live up to that shit... Wachu think a girl gonna do if Mona Scott and Diddy is saying this is what's attractive and glamorous.. especially if she ain't comfortable with herself
    Thats the shit that gotta change... get people to stop thinking they gotta live up to or mirror these images
    Don't forget the chicks that's putting this bullshit in their babies hair. What the hell a kid need that shit in their hair for?

Credits
    REPOST cause my shit got deleted when I tried to edit my post

I used to be on that same weave admonishment shit too... i'm still for the sisters going natural.. and feel sisters look so much better with natural hair... but turn on vh1 or rap videos and who you see... a bunch a weaved out black women or some mixed chick with different hair texture with a bunch of weave thrown in.. and thats who u see these B list hood celeb rap dudes goin after... and the ################ed up shit is these shows ################in peoples heads up to the point where it got ur average young girl in the hood thinking this is how they gotta be and try live up to that shit... Wachu think a girl gonna do if Mona Scott and Diddy is saying this is what's attractive and glamorous.. especially if she ain't comfortable with herself
    Thats the shit that gotta change.. that way of thinking,.. get people to stop thinking they gotta live up to or mirror these images the behavior and the look

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thWonder View Post
    Weaves were a thing many black women were donning themselves with way before Mona Scott and Diddy, its something they choose to do.
    Cause before diddy and Mona it was Barry Gordy and Diana

Credits
    Imma say this " to each his own"

While colorful hair especially is not my choice in women
    I would not paint a broad brush on dating someone based SOLELY on their hair choice- its the whole package
    there is enough for everyone - fellas to date and wife the weave wearers...
    and those of us not liking particular styles / fashions have our choice

This thread wouldda been back in the day
    Hello BKLYN likes this.

Credits
    Maybe they think that it's what the many black men who are running after white, hispanic, and Asian women want. I have several beautiful nieces who say that young black guys don't want them. I have a handsome young cousin whose family is loaded, but he went and got this fat Filipina chick pregnant. A lot of these young dudes aren't into black women anymore, and not even the light ones like my nieces.
    mz_JazE likes this.
    "Every onlooker is either a coward or a traitor." — Frantz Fanon

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.” Frederick Douglass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast