Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Black truth about the Indian Govt in Guyana and Trinidad

Credits

The Black truth about the Indian Govt in Guyana and Trinidad

What are your thoughts on this ?

Credits
    Guyana and Trinidad have some serious race issues, it seems.

Guyana is also a relatively ugly country in terms of landscape and tourism sites for such a large area. It's the poorest (besides Haiti) and largest CARICOM country with the most natural resources. Georgetown, Linden, etc... also have very poor/decaying infrastructure. That's all I have to say...
    trinifrombx likes this.

Credits
    guyanarudeboi talking about Guyana this clown boy add trinidad in his mix steups
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    guyanarudeboi talking about Guyana this clown boy add trinidad in his mix steups
    Because unu have a lot in common. I believe we discussed this in the past. The only real differences imo, is the per capita income, Trinidad is an actually island in the actual Caribbean, Amerindians and mediocre Trinidad beaches (compared to Guyanese mud pools).

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    Because unu have a lot in common. I believe we discussed this in the past. The only real differences imo, is the per capita income, Trinidad is an actually island in the actual Caribbean, Amerindians and mediocre Trinidad beaches (compared to Guyanese mud pools).
    does not matter the headline thread gave the impression that the video had something to do with Trinidad govt which it did not.

do you get my point?

does not matter if there are similarities, its misleading
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits

hahaha

fackin dead
    trinifrombx likes this.
    "Gaza man crazy...dem in jail"

Credits
    does not matter the headline thread gave the impression that the video had something to do with Trinidad govt which it did not.

do you get my point?

does not matter if there are similarities, its misleading
    So you admit that when the oil dries up in Trinidad it will be a mini-me Guyana? Well at least Trinidad have the carnival thing going for it. Otherwise I would probably pick anywhere in the Caribbean to go to before Trinidad (Tobago is fine though) and Guyana (though South American and in muddy pool section of the Atlantic Ocean).

Too much race issues, not enough tourism sites... Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Cayman, Costa Rica, DR, Riviera Maya, Saint Martin/Sint Maarten, SVG, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis Grenada, etc.. ALL better vaycay choices.

Credits
    Guyana and Trinidad have some serious race issues, it seems.

Guyana is also a relatively ugly country in terms of landscape and tourism sites for such a large area. Georgetown, Linden, etc... also have very poor/decaying infrastructure. That's all I have to say...
    Yes, same thing is practice in Trinidad, bout we party as one !

The blacks IMO are just interested in liming, nothing more, they, are into the family and see the value to pass it on and build an Empire, no amount of education for the most part is going to overcome those obstacles !
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Credits
    STFU you dumb ass !

Credits
    wuh di fock u saying trinidad fuh when di video is 100% about guyana?

Credits
    So you admit that when the oil dries up in Trinidad it will be a mini-me Guyana? Well at least Trinidad have the carnival thing going for it. Otherwise I would probably pick anywhere in the Caribbean to go to before Trinidad (Tobago is fine though) and Guyana (though South American and in muddy pool section of the Atlantic Ocean).

Too much race issues, not enough tourism sites... Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Cayman, Costa Rica, DR, Riviera Maya, Saint Martin/Sint Maarten, SVG, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis Grenada, etc.. ALL better vaycay choices.
    You r wierd u take every opportunity to talk abou beaches, u beach obsessed. Anyway it's sad that you cannot take into consideration what some places have to offer beyond a white sand beach. You ever stop to take in flora fauna, Eco tourism and just the overall culture of the people. Anyway that's why very place offers something different.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by str8finessin View Post
    I have to agree with you on this, I came in here expecting to see something bout trinidad then realize it's a vid I saw on guyana weeks ago. Anyway seem like the OP got emotional and just lumped in trinidad.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by str8finessin View Post
    SMH, okay, what is GT Rude Boy saying that doesn't apply to Trinidad, please correct him or me ?
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Credits
    You r wierd u take every opportunity to talk abou beaches, u beach obsessed.
    And you are obsessed with BBC, raw gay sex and other battyman-ish topix.

Also shytting on Indo-Caribbean people, Barbados, Guyana, the smallie "St. Islands", Black Americans, etc...

Anyway it's sad that you cannot take into consideration what some places have to offer beyond a white sand beach.
    Black, gold, reddish and brown sand beaches are gorgeous as well. It's more about the water clarity, colour and landscapes anyways.

You ever stop to take in flora, fauna, Eco tourism and just the overall culture of the people.
    LOL negro, Belize and Costa Rica got to offer in this department than all the islands combined. More than large, ugly Guyana too.

Credits
    And you are obsessed with BBC, raw gay sex and other battyman-ish topix.

Also shytting on Indo-Caribbean people, Barbados, Guyana, the smallie "St. Islands", Black Americans, etc...

Black, gold, reddish and brown sand beaches are gorgeous as well. It's more about the water clarity, colour and landscapes anyways.

LOL negro, Belize and Costa Rica got to offer in this department than all the islands combined. More than large, ugly Guyana too.
    not obsessed about that, its part of my being. i usually discuss this is the LGBT thread or make a seperate thread. Most times when the discussion about this topic pops up its cuz of others trying to diss me.

but u come out with beach talk out of left field in threads where it dont belong, we were talking social issues...any way go along

Belize still got no rep
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast