Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Black racism unchained

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    Yes, Jesse Lee Peterson.

Its not a joke. This man is always on BET and other stations.

I just looked him up and see that he is the tea party ... I'll consider the source .......

Credits

^^^ This guy's response.

As you can see this man is on BET, CNN, Fox News etc preaching the same things that he wrote in the article.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Teatre View Post
    This is nonsensical. Firstly, there is no such thing as "black racism". Racism is a very complex concept that has been developed over many to make one "race" of people feel that they are inferior to another, whether subconsciously or consciously. The term "racism" is used too flippantly nowadays. I advise this man, and other people who follow in his wake, to educate themselves on what racism is. If they do this then they will see that that white people have a unique evolution to other "races", due to the hostile conditions of the ice age, which makes them inherently racist.

Its not racism, it's retaliation.
    so black people can't be racist?

Credits
    Mr Dyson is a verbal powerhouse!
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    Teatre likes this.

Credits
    Educator you shoulda posted dyson clip right after your first post .... I would not have responded to this because dyson had it covered

Credits

Why did I know u would hop on this .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Can you expound on the bolded sentence. I find it very interesting.
    Ok, in short. A particular part of the world entered what is considered the Ice Age, when a particular part of the world was froze over. Of course with the earth being under ice there was a scarcity of food and sexual possession etc. So these inhabitants developed an aggression to keep themselves alive which manifested itself into rape, slavery,colonialism etc. They secured resources from other parts of the world by invading territories and psychologically turning other "races" against one another. They still do it today when supplying ammunition to Mugabe and other political leaders. Black people's have the best skin type for the sun. Knowing that the sun provides us light, energy and grows crops these Ice Age people had to convince black people (and others) that they are inferior to them. There are many books that discuss European psychology (Civilization or Barbarism, Yurugu, Ice Man Inheritance etc) which I believe are plausible because white people have a predilection for the cold weather, but I take what you can from them. People might be indifferent to this but we need to know where we as black people stand in the world. Most importantly though we need to know why. Knowing about the origins of racism can help us to understand it more instead of making erroneous statements like Jesse Lee Peterson.
    Lucianite likes this.

Credits
    I will say that this whole black people can or can't be racist gets loopy.

A more concrete issue is black racism, if it exists, what is its impact . ? And juxtapose it against white racism .... And the we have to talk about every group racism...

The salient point is the impact of a particular group racism

Credits
    No they cannot, for the reasons that are stated.

Credits
    I think the word cannot invites argument

There is no precedence of black racism

Folk bring up these anecdotal examples but nothing n the scale of racism as its true meaning. Black people have in total have exhibited more self hatred Or should I say lack of love of blackness ....

Credits
    Ok, in short. A particular part of the world entered what is considered the Ice Age, when a particular part of the world was froze over. Of course with the earth being under ice there was a scarcity of food and sexual possession etc. So these inhabitants developed an aggression to keep themselves alive which manifested itself into rape, slavery,colonialism etc. They secured resources from other parts of the world by invading territories and psychologically turning other "races" against one another. They still do it today when supplying ammunition to Mugabe and other political leaders. Black people's have the best skin type for the sun. Knowing that the sun provides us light, energy and grows crops these Ice Age people had to convince black people (and others) that they are inferior to them. There are many books that discuss European psychology (Civilization or Barbarism, Yurugu, Ice Man Inheritance etc) which I believe are plausible because white people have a predilection for the cold weather, but I take what you can from them. People might be indifferent to this but we need to know where we as black people stand in the world. Most importantly though we need to know why. Knowing about the origins of racism can help us to understand it more instead of making erroneous statements like Jesse Lee Peterson.
    Yeah...i've always believed that it was the competitive edge required to stay alive in those harsh environs that gave early european man the advantage in warfare and war machinery.

That edge is what allowed them to spread and conquer as they have over the centuries.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    No they cannot, for the reasons that are stated.

Seems U are using racism and institutional racism interchangeably
    Hibernation is a covert preparation for a more overt action.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    wait nah.. that pic.. is that the person who wrote this article??
    it's always those UGLY Black men that write articles like that....probably been rejected in the black community their entire lives and are just bitter with us......Stanley Crouch was good for writing articles just like that....and this is him

bet you they both sought solace in the white community and now sympathizes with them

smh
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123