Credits

As a black person

Do you feel welcome in new york?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    very much so...

in what context do you mean?
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    very much so...

in what context do you mean?
    In general. Many of the people around here, including myself, left because the city had a strong under current as far as blacks are concerned. The stop and frisks, the gentrification, the police watch towers, tickets for standing in certain areas, wherever you go its like " we got our eyes on you ####################s."

Coming to the south you never see the same type of tactics used by the police, if you see police beating someone they probably deserve it. In ny they could've been sitting in front of their house, or be the victim of a crime and nypd just assumes they were involved.

Even the school closings rub me the wrong way

Credits
    new york is my town....mi born and grow inna dis bloodclaat! i feel VERY comfy here. i dont do sh!t that would make police want to bother me.

i like the police watch towers, i like the gentrification and i like the police when the harass criminals even if the crimals arent in the midst of doing something wrong. i like when police give tickets if they are standing in places that you are not permitted to stand.

as far as the school closings....that is a different ting

Credits
    In general. Many of the people around here, including myself, left because the city had a strong under current as far as blacks are concerned. The stop and frisks, the gentrification, the police watch towers, tickets for standing in certain areas, wherever you go its like " we got our eyes on you ####################s."

Coming to the south you never see the same type of tactics used by the police, if you see police beating someone they probably deserve it. In ny they could've been sitting in front of their house, or be the victim of a crime and nypd just assumes they were involved.

Even the school closings rub me the wrong way
    well i think that is only true for black men, and primarily (but not exclusive to) black men that choose to look menacing, and threatening, by sometimes engaging in questionable appearing activities

i applaud gentrification because it raises the standards of neighborhoods, and makes them an overall nicer place...
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    well i think that is only true for black men, and primarily (but not exclusive to) black men that choose to look menacing, and threatening, by sometimes engaging in questionable appearing activities

i applaud gentrification because it raises the standards of neighborhoods, and makes them an overall nicer place...
    my mom had a business back in the day. a drug spot opened up next door then we had to deal with cops running down the block with guns drawn, shoot outs infront of my moms business spewing from the drug spot next door...all kinda fockery! now the drug spot is gone, white people moved in and life couldnt be better. that ghetto sh!t is for the birds. hopefully all of the cruff move down south where they can do what they want amongst themselves

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    new york is my town....mi born and grow inna dis bloodclaat! i feel VERY comfy here. i dont do sh!t that would make police want to bother me.

i like the police watch towers, i like the gentrification and i like the police when the harass criminals even if the crimals arent in the midst of doing something wrong. i like when police give tickets if they are standing in places that you are not permitted to stand.

as far as the school closings....that is a different ting
    exactly....sometimes ####################s want the freedom to be ####################s, instead of just elevating their existence

Credits
    my mom had a business back in the day. a drug spot opened up next door then we had to deal with cops running down the block with guns drawn, shoot outs infront of my moms business spewing from the drug spot next door...all kinda fockery! now the drug spot is gone, white people moved in and life couldnt be better. that ghetto sh!t is for the birds. hopefully all of the cruff move down south where they can do what they want amongst themselves
    that's EXACTLY how i see it!!!!!!!!

man, i LOVE that my neighborhood has changed from dudes in bubble jackets walking around the park looking like they gonna rob you, to people jogging and walking their dogs...i don't want to see them ####################s

property values going up, neighborhood looking clean and nice...but it's still black, with a few of the others....so it's still OURS, just BETTER...gentrification makes black people value shit more

Credits
    To tel you the truth love NY may move some day but not for that reason. Most of the guys I knew that were doing drugs was from the south and they was just coming and mashing up the place with them guns and stuff but my hood is ok.
    Greenz till I die ( Pantonic panorama 2011 for me )

T-MAKAA
    lol@police towers. Dem ting is for show. Only time I hard it the worse with cops was when Rudy was around

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    lol@police towers. Dem ting is for show. Only time I hard it the worse with cops was when Rudy was around

dudes bring 20 18" scoops with 50 amps to a backyard party....eh...rudy boys come tell you 1 time to either turn that sh!t OFF or turn it down low low low....if they have to come back they coming with the truck to take your sh!t!

Credits

The stop n frisk doesnt even affect crime. It will take the men in one of yalls families getting beat or killed to see.

The worst thing is the middle class and upwardly mobile blacks are the ones leaving in droves, even if they own their homes. They rent them to younger people. They come here and live good, and are welcome because black new yorkers own alot of infrastructure in the south. Thats why the disparity in income between blacks and whites in the city is growing. Pretty soon its gonna be just like boston.

I was talking to a dude from harlem at this spot by me the other day who was saying the same thing, family has history in harlem but would never go back because they dont want blacks there.

TC
    Credits
    I feel very welcome. The combination of looking like a model and having a very foreign accent seems to make New Yorkers warm to me.

From I land at JFK dem immigration officer does forget they have wife.smh

Credits

The stop n frisk doesnt even affect crime. It will take the men in one of yalls families getting beat or killed to see.

The worst thing is the middle class and upwardly mobile blacks are the ones leaving in droves, even if they own their homes. They rent them to younger people. They come here and live good, and are welcome because black new yorkers own alot of infrastructure in the south. Thats why the disparity in income between blacks and whites in the city is growing. Pretty soon its gonna be just like boston.

I was talking to a dude from harlem at this spot by me the other day who was saying the same thing, family has history in harlem but would never go back
    because they dont want blacks there.
    a common problem with black folks is that they focus too much on who wants them to be around. me personally dont give a fock if other people want me around or not. if my white neighbors want me to move that is there business. i dont give a fock. to be honest, i never even thought about if ny wants black folks to leave or not. IMO most of the world probably wants black folks to leave.

Juan Dan
    a common problem with black folks is that they focus too much on who wants them to be around. me personally dont give a fock if other people want me around or not. if my white neighbors want me to move that is there business. i dont give a fock. to be honest, i never even thought about if ny wants black folks to leave or not. IMO most of the world probably wants black folks to leave.

hoodrattery is dying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast