Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Black People Intrinsically Aggressive?

Credits

Are Black People Intrinsically Aggressive?

I mean. We are loud. We dominant in most physical sports. Black women are more likely to have an attitude.

Sometimes, I really think bout these things.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    I mean. We are loud. We dominant in most physical sports. Black women are more likely to have an attitude.

Sometimes, I really think bout these things.
    yute, delete dis thread yah

Credits
    I think about this too...but u cannot generalize...mostly culture, environment and upbringing plays a big part also
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Yeah opti...we have a loud gene in we DNA. We also have a fry chicken gene.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    I think about this too...but u cannot generalize...mostly culture, environment and upbringing plays a big part also
    Nothing social about it.

Poor white neighboorhoods don't have as much crime.

Look at majority of black countries.

Credits
    Nothing social about it.

Poor white neighboorhoods don't have as much crime.

Look at majority of black countries.
    It's culture boy!! look at black kids who are raised around white folks or are adopted...I dont think Most West Indians are loud...nor Africans...maybe among ourselves having fun...but nothing ghetto about us

look at white ppl who are raised in the more urban ghetto cities...latinos..they are loud as hell too...environment usually
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~

Credits
    It's culture boy!! look at black kids who are raised around white folks or are adopted...I dont think Most West Indians are loud...nor Africans...maybe among ourselves having fun...but nothing ghetto about us

look at white ppl who are raised in the more urban ghetto cities...latinos..they are loud as hell too...environment usually
    Environment has nothing to do with it.

nikkigiovanni
    Environment has nothing to do with it.
    yes it does...take a project #################### and a #################### that grew up in a house...completely different

Credits
    Doh study dem opti. Black people have a water melon gene and dey missing a bone in dey foot dais why they can't ski. Yuh doh see dat many black people in winter olympics do you? Is only dem jamaicans playing the arse with dat box cart.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    yes it does...take a project #################### and a #################### that grew up in a house...completely different
    It's a factor, but it is not the only one.

Credits
    yeah sumting definitely wrong wit allyuh Negroes
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Doh study dem opti. Black people have a water melon gene and dey missing a bone in dey foot dais why they can't ski. Yuh doh see dat many black people in winter olympics do you? Is only dem jamaicans playing the arse with dat box cart.
    Come out me thread with you weak sarcasm.

Links30
    I agree with u Opti, Black ppl are Intrinsically Aggressive and stupid. Ppl wanna say culture, yet where eva u look in this world that is ran by a black government with the majority of a black population, that society is fuked up in some way. If its not the economy, it is crime, if it is not crime, it is the rudeness of the people. yet, crime, economics, rudeness are all related either way.

Every single African country we see is far behind the latest technology, even the Caribbean, its infrastructure is undeveloped, and u have idiots in a country where having ONE man deported will result in the unfair practices of another country. How can a person who is sent to serve a country of 3.1 million gamble the faith of its citizens over ONE man? Because they too are just as retarded to the fact of defending such scum that bring black communities nothing, but grief.

The stereotypes we forever continue to perpetuate them, no matter the voices of reasoning have been preaching the opposite to death. We have no problem telling others and ourselves what to do that is right for the community, but we have a problem in following through.

We have black ppl who live in the inner city, still having to pay rent, light bill and everything else, but act and carry themselves in a way as if they have a Lamborghini parked outside next to the limo with the chauffeur (ghetto fabulous) I mean i can go on and on and on and for ppl to say culture this culture that, till any person on this forum that can show me a successful black own, black ran government in any part of the world that can match, the civility of its American and European counter parts, please do state which country that might be, other than that, We are our own ########################s to each other.

U see opti, slavery has taught us a lot of bad habits and a lot of bad traits, thus negativity is our bread and butter, many of us do not have the common sense to tell the difference of what is real and what is fake regarding our existence on this planet earth Millions ah years ago B.C. Now we finally have technology at our figure tips to learn our TRUE past and history, we refuse to do so. So,
    A race that knows little of its own history, is a weak race
    . Quoted by Dr. King.

As for racism, i really do not believe in it, why i say such is that i do not feel other races hate us, they hate how we act.
    Last edited by Links30; 03-17-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Credits
    Bago, You talk about black ppl and countries being kept back...do u ever wonder why? Ofcourse it's the mentality...even if a poor child dreams big and there is no door towards that dream, then what? When black dominated country have leader who seek power and wealth over helping the ppl, how do they progress? how does a poor country progress and compete with America and Britain?
    For example Africa...Many ...well MOST African countries have corrupt leadership. The prime minister/president is rolling in Range Rovers and Cadillacs driving by SLUMS. Some of those leader get paid more that an American president. How can countries with such leadership move forward? Black ppl come off loud because we are a held back as a race, we voice our oppression in different ways that may define us as "loud". We should not generalize our race because a mere fraction of us attribute to the negativity. Some of us are trying but even with effort are drowned out by prejudice/poverty/no encouragement/crime etc/ ...then the rest of us are just POOR..a HUGE wall that is blank of oppurtunities in most of its circumstances.
    Made In Vincy

Links30
    Bago, You talk about black ppl and countries being kept back...do u ever wonder why? Ofcourse it's the mentality...even if a poor child dreams big and there is no door towards that dream, then what? When black dominated country have leader who seek power and wealth over helping the ppl, how do they progress? how does a poor country progress and compete with America and Britain?
    For example Africa...Many ...well MOST African countries have corrupt leadership. The prime minister/president is rolling in Range Rovers and Cadillacs driving by SLUMS. Some of those leader get paid more that an American president. How can countries with such leadership move forward? Black ppl come off loud because we are a held back as a race, we voice our oppression in different ways that may define us as "loud". We should not generalize our race because a mere fraction of us attribute to the negativity. Some of us are trying but even with effort are drowned out by prejudice/poverty/no encouragement/crime etc/ ...then the rest of us are just POOR..a HUGE wall that is blank of oppurtunities in most of its circumstances.
    No need to read further from seein de first comment. The problem is that there ent no real black leaders any where in the world. If they are, they would be called rebels,mugabi could be called one, no matter what the white media says just because of the simple fact of giving back land to the original people of that country. I really sick and tired of hearing this feel pitty for me, i am a victim, i am abused party all day every day from black ppl just like u. Since everything have a reason, why cant we change it? I mean are u to tell me that black ppl are so frigging mentally challenged that they are afraid of standing up to its two feet? Its like this, if i have brown sugar at my house, n u need it to cook some brown stew chicken, am i such a pussi, that i constantly getting bait up, punked up and fuked ova that i cannot and do not know how to say NO, u cyah have none of meh brown sugar? Are black ppl so mentally WEAK?

De same with Africa, ova 80% of the worlds minerals, resources are used in every day technology, house products, body products today. Are Africans so mentally weak and damaged to the point that if they do know this, they can stop the exploitation of its resources and use those resources for the benefit of the people? U said compete with Britian and America, why the fuk should we compete with them when it is Africas resources that makes them competitive? That shit makes no damn sense. What is so hard and wrong in standing up to the powers that oppose out progress? Why should we care about an IMF, or World bank? As collective White people are, they can change and control many things in this world, so why can't black ppl do the same thing? Many of us are mentally weak, and u do not need to point out anything else in your comment towards me, because of the fact that i mentioned SLAVERY was the cause of our current condition is conclusion to what ever u were saying so u are not telling me anything i already know.

Apart from the system this the system that, NO, it is NOT the SYstem, IT IS the HOUSE negro vs the Field Negro and in this day and age, there are more House ########################s than field ########################s.
    Last edited by Links30; 03-17-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast