Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Black People

  1. #1
    Miss
    Guest

    Black People

    There was a debate - on 105.1 this morning about- Blacks in America getting reparations.

    the Jews got it
    the Japanese got it

    So the question is do think we should get paid??

    And will you take the money??

  2. #2
    Miss
    Guest
    Well since no one wants to answer-

    My whole thing will be about how would they know who is qualified to get this money back??


    Im pretty sure that the person's generation would have to lived in America for decades.

  3. #3
    Junior Member wando is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingstown St.Vincent
    Posts
    2
    Credits
    1,055,464

    Thumbs up Re: Black People

    Originally posted by MissSexyTrini
    There was a debate - on 105.1 this morning about- Blacks in America getting reparations.

    the Jews got it
    the Japanese got i

    So the question is do think we should get paid??

    And will you take the money??
    yes we should and i will take it.

  4. #4
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937
    Sigh.....No one who's serious about the reparations movement is considering handing out checks to anyone. That's a very old argument, mostly used by reparations opponents.

    It's about building up communities and infrastructure, e.g. education, health care, housing, etc. in communities that have traditionally been hardest hit by the vestiges of Jim Crow discrimination and so on.

    Some history and explanation of the movement:
    http://www.swagga.com/reparation.htm

    And definitely read:
    The Debt
    Race and Reparations

    More info:
    N'COBRA
    Millions For Reparations

  5. #5
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    i won't take shit...... cause for the next hundred years that money will be the excuse for why we won't get financial aid... federal funding for CBO's etc.....

  6. #6
    Miss
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    i won't take shit...... cause for the next hundred years that money will be the excuse for why we won't get financial aid... federal funding for CBO's etc.....
    Good one

  7. #7
    Miss
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    Sigh.....No one who's serious about the reparations movement is considering handing out checks to anyone.
    [/URL]
    Thanks for the info!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •