Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NikkiGiovanni

Thread: a Black man speaks to his absentee father for the first time in 27 years

Credits

a Black man speaks to his absentee father for the first time in 27 years

start from 30 minutes in.....it's the most amazing thing i have heard in a long time

this man is a media personality, that has appeared on CNN for commentary on Ferguson...he has his own radio show, website and brand,,,and his father reached out to him for the first time in 27 years on FACEBOOK....he then speaks to his father on air....listening to the exchange is remarkable....
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    That was real. This guy is much more engaging than I would be. At 36 years old, I would not even acknowledge this man's existence.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    That was real. This guy is much more engaging than I would be. At 36 years old, I would not even acknowledge this man's existence.

but he is a media personality.....he has to be engaging...that's his job

he can't be getting emotional and angry on air....he wants answers....and being angry and bitter towards his father is not the way to get his questions answered
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    post a link please....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post
    post a link please....

it's embedded but here

This Week In Blackness Radio | #TWIBRADIO | Listen via Stitcher Radio On Demand

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    the embed wasn't loading, hence the request for the link...thankyou though.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    but he is a media personality.....he has to be engaging...that's his job

he can't be getting emotional and angry on air....he wants answers....and being angry and bitter towards his father is not the way to get his questions answered
    maybe it's because of his situation and how strange it was, but this man has the worst radio voice in the world.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    maybe it's because of his situation and how strange it was, but this man has the worst radio voice in the world.

i actually like it..it's comforting and comical at the same time ..he has youtube videos and he appears on CNN

Credits
    Still listening...

Glad Elon checked him when he said "I hear you talking through your mother".

27 yrs. though, wow......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Campbell View Post
    Still listening...

Glad Elon checked him when he said "I hear you talking through your mother".

27 yrs. though, wow......

yes...when he said "this is ME....a grown man speaking"....i was like yessssssssss

he held it down and held it together......

he is talking about it on his facebook page,,,,,,he is still processing and working thru it all.....

said he cut his pops off, he has no intention of speaking to him again...cause his father was talking about "not being treated like a bytch"

he also said his father tried to request his wife on facebook....he didn't like that

Credits
    yes...when he said "this is ME....a grown man speaking"....i was like yessssssssss

he held it down and held it together......

he is talking about it on his facebook page,,,,,,he is still processing and working thru it all.....

said he cut his pops off, he has no intention of speaking to him again...cause his father was talking about "not being treated like a bytch"

he also said his father tried to request his wife on facebook....he didn't like that
    For me, as the interview went on...it sounded like the father was more interested in receiving forgiveness vs helping heal his son (if that's even possible).

Killed me when Elon said, he was told and or over heard "You could steal the dough out of a biscuit, without breaking the crust".

Seems/sounds like maybe he had a drug problem. I just didn't buy being foolish as the sole reason for being in and out of prison for 27 yrs.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Campbell View Post
    For me, as the interview went on...it sounded like the father was more interested in receiving forgiveness vs helping heal his son (if that's even possible).

Killed me when Elon said, he was told and or over heard "You could steal the dough out of a biscuit, without breaking the crust".

Seems/sounds like maybe he had a drug problem. I just didn't buy being foolish as the sole reason for being in and out of prison for 27 yrs.

yeah...that had me cracking up....

i agree, it seemed to me that the father just wanted to appease his guilty conscience.....this had nothing to do with making amends or creating a genuine bond