Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is Black Madonna right?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    so you AS A MAN....are saying that a WOMAN CAN, TEACH A MAN TO BE A MAN?

is that what you are going on the record as saying? i want to be fully clear on your stance
    I’m saying that women are complaining about what they created

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    I’m saying that women are complaining about what they created
    women created the circumstance of single parenthood???

*guffaw*

i'm done....
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Not all no. There are however a lot of males that lack proper male role models/figure in their life to teach them about being a man. A lot of them end up becoming immature b i t c h e s that pick up a lot of traits which are considered "catty" / "effeminate" / "female" ... and it makes them look weak. This also affects a lot of other interactions in their lives.

The family unit is a big deal. It's where everything begins. Good fathers, or a positive-consistent male mentor/role model is important in preventing a lot of developmental issues with boys.
    Catracha305 likes this.

T-MAKAA
    I agree with u that there are things a woman cannot teach a boy/young man n there are things a man cannot teach a girl/young lady.

But if he was never there how can it be his fault? She taught him all he knows… I don’t see how mothers can indirectly pass the buck to the absentee father
    U all over da place lol.

Credits
    So the breakdown of family has led men to expect and demand some azz after paying for dinner on a first date so women to quell this expectation now pay for their portion of the meal.

School is out

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kidray View Post
    women should pay their way its a good sign for my pockets,I alway used sublinimal messages to let them know they should help me out,we are a team we having a good time,so lets be equals,you have too be real with it.Weak is when a man does someting that is unconfortable to him,You have to set certain standards to begin with.if u become my girl then i will pay and tings if u a starnger u on ur own.you have to use subliminal messages to let them know.
    seriously tho how do you do this?

to the rest of the thread... this seems like a headache I'm grateful I never had to double think, triple think stuff like this over.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    women created the circumstance of single parenthood???

*guffaw*

i'm done....
    i'm referring to "overly sensitive men" i'm not putting the blame for broken homes on women

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Why can't it work?
    because I want what I want... not what you think I deserve

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    U all over da place lol.
    how i all over the place?. the majority of the men today were raised by single mothers, and some feel as though there being too many overly sensitive men i'm saying " is ayo that raise them so"

Gladiator
    In response to the last few posts

A woman cannot teach a man how to be a man however a lot of women think or actually believe they can do..You hear some women who try to define manhood by their own personal opinions of what is a good man or what is a real man when they themselves never lived a day with a penis. However this can lead into several different topics so i will stay on course with the thread..
    NASDAQ likes this.

Credits
    how did a thread about men being weak..asking for male answers, devolve into a thread about what women do ?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    how i all over the place?. the majority of the men today were raised by single mothers, and some feel as though there being too many overly sensitive men i'm saying " is ayo that raise them so"
    How u come up with that, u researched this thoroughly?
    ladyrastafari likes this.
    Space available for RENT

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    how did a thread about men being weak..asking for male answers, devolve into a thread about what women do ?
    and these mofos can't take responsibility for answering simple questions on message boards but want us to believe they can take responsibility on a date...lol

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post

A woman cannot teach a man how to be a man however a lot of women think or actually believe they can do..You hear some women who try to define manhood by their own personal opinions of what is a good man or what is a real man when they themselves never lived a day with a penis. However this can lead into several different topics so i will stay on course with the thread..
    maybe being a "man" is secondary to being a human being
    A human being would be above all that
    prolly the root of a lotta the problems

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post

kinda like men that discuss women's issues when they never had a vagina, don't ya think
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast