Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is Black Madonna right?

Credits
    women should pay their way its a good sign for my pockets,I alway used sublinimal messages to let them know they should help me out,we are a team we having a good time,so lets be equals,you have too be real with it.Weak is when a man does someting that is unconfortable to him,You have to set certain standards to begin with.if u become my girl then i will pay and tings if u a starnger u on ur own.you have to use subliminal messages to let them know.

Credits

Credits
    A lot of the men today were raised by single mothers. .. food for thought
    LIONESS onda RISE likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    Whats ur interpretation?

Credits

why do i feel like this will become about how women are unfit to raise men...and you will turn this thread into blaming women for the reason why men are fukked up...but will BYPASS STRAIGHT how, men being raised by single mothers is BECAUSE of WEAK MEN that can't stand up to their FATHERLY DUTIES
    mz_JazE likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLOMB View Post
    She has a valid argument because I'm seeing allot of b!tchassness. The trivial stuff is just that, if a woman want's to express her power through her pocketbook then fine. Once she doesn't forget her place.... It's a balancing act that some women have and others don't.
    and this is what men refuse to acknowledge.....they would rather flip it back onto the women than to acknowledge their own flaws as men......which is why we end up with threads bashing women that go for 20 pages....and a thread like this DIRECTED TOWARDS MEN AND THEIR BEHAVIOR...flopping and barely making it past page two

b*tchass men can't be introspective, nor can they constructively criticize their gender in order to build it up
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kidray View Post
    Whats ur interpretation?
    Some women are raising their sons to be too sensitive or sometimes too feminine. Just last Friday me and 3 of my friends were leaving a “happy hour” spot around 8:30pm, we walked pass 3 girls early 20’s in the parking lot and they had 4 little boys dancing to calypso/ soca song..the girls were sitting down just laughing and looking on..part of the song came up where the singer instructs women to dip low or drop it low and them little boys start droppin it low and there girls were laughing and having a good ole time.. basically a poppy show
    I was upset because there was no need to have them lil boys doing girl moves..i’m talking about 7-8 yrlds.
    My friends told me I was overreacting because they were raised by their mothers.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    why do i feel like this will become about how women are unfit to raise men...and you will turn this thread into blaming women for the reason why men are fukked up...but will BYPASS STRAIGHT how, men being raised by single mothers is BECAUSE of WEAK MEN that can't stand up to their FATHERLY DUTIES
    u are correct but IF MEN ARE WEAK then THE STRONG WOMEN that raised them should be able to raise them properly.

if the men left can u STILL hold them responsible for the way the boy turns out? After all the father didnt have a hand in it.

Credits
    And it begins!!!
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    u are correct but IF MEN ARE WEAK then THE STRONG WOMEN that raised them should be able to raise them properly.

if the men left can u STILL hold them responsible for the way the boy turns out? After all the father didnt have a hand in it.
    Absolutley. You (speaking in generals) checked out and or decided not to participate in the rearing of child(ren) has an impact of said child. There are things a woman cannot...I repeat CANNOT teach a boy/young man. Just like there are things a man cannot teach a girl/young lady.

Both single mothers and fathers with children of the opposite sex do the best they can. If they turn out fine (subjective); then a bullet was dodged.
    Triniminx likes this.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

T-MAKAA
    Nah nah.. im sorry posting in this thread

Credits

so you AS A MAN....are saying that a WOMAN CAN, TEACH A MAN TO BE A MAN?

is that what you are going on the record as saying? i want to be fully clear on your stance

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Nah nah.. im sorry posting in this thread
    lol...you think this thread is about how men feel about women who pay for dinner???

ummmmm why would Colo make a new thread for that, when one is already going on....this thread is about weak men and overcompensation.....you don't have an opinion on that???

or at least one that you are willing to stick firmly too and hold as conviction?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Are men today WEAK? She's been preaching this for a while now. Are men overcompensating in insignificant/trivial areas, just to keep a leg in or up on women?

In the First Date thread, some men are adamant about paying all the time. If you are bringing valuable qualities to the table, I would think a quality woman would be appreciative, and wouldn't have an issue paying for someone who they felt was worth every cent.

What say you islandmix?
    I would say yes, with notable exceptions. This is prevalent in the UK with a lot of black (mainly Caribbean) men. They feel it is their divine right to spread their seeds across different continents without taking much responsibility for such callous behaviour. Questioning their motive, I have found that they a vast majority of them say that "white girls are easy" I'm like: "if you go for white girls simply because they are "easy" then surely this is a indictment of a black man's ability to develop a substantial relationship".

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinks View Post
    Absolutley. You (speaking in generals) checked out and or decided not to participate in the rearing of child(ren) has an impact of said child. There are things a woman cannot...I repeat CANNOT teach a boy/young man. Just like there are things a man cannot teach a girl/young lady.

Both single mothers and fathers with children of the opposite sex do the best they can. If they turn out fine (subjective); then a bullet was dodged.

I agree with u that there are things a woman cannot teach a boy/young man n there are things a man cannot teach a girl/young lady.

But if he was never there how can it be his fault? She taught him all he knows… I don’t see how mothers can indirectly pass the buck to the absentee father

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast