Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is Black Madonna right?

Credits

Is Black Madonna right?

Are men today WEAK? She's been preaching this for a while now. Are men overcompensating in insignificant/trivial areas, just to keep a leg in or up on women?

In the First Date thread, some men are adamant about paying all the time. If you are bringing valuable qualities to the table, I would think a quality woman would be appreciative, and wouldn't have an issue paying for someone who they felt was worth every cent.

What say you islandmix?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Well, she said she pays her own way...so yea, her men are weak

Credits
    She has a valid argument because I'm seeing allot of b!tchassness. The trivial stuff is just that, if a woman want's to express her power through her pocketbook then fine. Once she doesn't forget her place.... It's a balancing act that some women have and others don't.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    a lot of women want traditional roles but dont want "all" the things that can come along with tradition.....
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Black Madonna
    i will take you off ignore temporarily gain since my name on this thread. when it done... back you go

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    if you define strength ad weakness based on who pays....lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    i will take you off ignore temporarily gain since my name on this thread. when it done... back you go

BROAD'......

don't do me NO favors.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Gladiator
    Todays generation women claim and strive to be equals, so to see many want to pay for dinner just as men want to pay for dinner on dates is no surprise. Same concept can be applied for women who don't see asking a man out as a problem.

You cannot want to be "equal" but yet still want to hold double standards that benefit you. Its seen as hypocrisy
    rayt2009 likes this.

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

BROAD'......

don't do me NO favors.
    you think the favor is for YOU....lol

dude please. it aint about you

Credits
    Are men today WEAK?
    Possibly, but what does that even mean?

Are men overcompensating in insignificant/trivial areas, just to keep a leg in or up on women?
    No, men do that regardless. We do it to compete with/prove something to younger men, older men, the neighbour, the woman in the cubicle next to yours, etc, etc.
    That's a characteristic in some men. It has nowt to do specifically with women.

In the First Date thread, some men are adamant about paying all the time. If you are bringing valuable qualities to the table, I would think a quality woman would be appreciative, and wouldn't have an issue paying for someone who they felt was worth every cent.

What say you islandmix?
    Men aren't adamant on this. They want to, they ask to, they insist, but, if there is resistance, they almost always yield. No man is going to be rendered impotent because a woman pays for dinner.
    And yes women have no issue paying, but the majority of them will never pay consistently as men do. It's almost always a one off scenario. I don't know any decent man - who could afford it - who had a woman pay for everything.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    she should pay her way,that's a sign of strength and independence..U must be on welfareyuh is nigerians or what

T-MAKAA
    I think a man is weak when he is so excited that a woman will pay. I think for most men who are in to paying for dates without expecting anything in return is doing it for because that is what they know. It's not really about inpressing. I don't see how u can get weakness out of that
    Triniminx likes this.

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Possibly, but what does that even mean?

No, men do that regardless. We do it to compete with/prove something to younger men, older men, the neighbour, the woman in the cubicle next to yours, etc, etc.
    That's a characteristic in some men. It has nowt to do specifically with women.

Men aren't adamant on this. They want to, they ask to, they insist, but, if there is resistance, they almost always yield. No man is going to be rendered impotent because a woman pays for dinner.
    And yes women have no issue paying, but the majority of them will never pay consistently as men do. It's almost always a one off scenario. I don't know any decent man - who could afford it - who had a woman pay for everything.

the question is not paying for everything. but a woman has to be willing to pay for her own way at all times. if a dude says" no I got it" then hey I won't fight him, but I am not gonna assume, nor expect him to maintain my level of quality if he doesnt already know what that is. and I will be damned if I let him dictate what that is.

What if i want to Sea Shore but dude wants to go to Red Lobster? that can't work

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post

What if i want to Sea Shore but dude wants to go to Red Lobster? that can't work
    Why can't it work?

Credits
    Yo this shit is sooooo funny. Alyuh know BM and she ish already. LOL

Seriously though tell these independent women how the date will turn out if they want to be adamant about paying they fair share.

When the waiter/waitress brings the bill to the table they will be giving it to the man.... How the woman acts from here will dictate if there will be a second date or not even though we already agreed to go dutch!!!!!!
    T-MAKAA and Triniminx like this.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast