Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Black cops vs white cops

Credits

Black cops vs white cops

Would more black cops make a difference in police killings of unarmed black men ?
    it seem like if some posters were cops the rate would be higher

It's definitely that White cops killing black men strike a nerve in amerikkka

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    Would more black cops make a difference in police killings of unarmed black men ?
    it seem like if some posters were cops the rate would be higher

It's definitely that White cops killing black men strike a nerve in amerikkka
    The colour of the cops wouldn't matter just like the colour of the President of the U.S. didn't matter. It is a mentality these cops have when they are dealing with the "undesirables" of their societies (and I don't mean criminals because cops rarely seem to catch the white collar criminals). The lives of marginalized groups are always worth little in nations that don't value life that much to begin with.
    Lucianite likes this.

Credits
    Black people only value Black lives when they are killed by white people
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Where did you read that ?

Credits
    The colour does not matter. The culture is is the poison.

Credits
    The TRUTH hurts more than FICTION....

Quote Originally Posted by FourOneSix Man View Post
    Where did you read that ?

When in NYC last weekend 23 people were shot last weekend, none of the victims or perpetrators were WHITE.

7 killed, and 29 wounded in shooting in Chicago last weekend, none of the victims or perpetrators were White.

Does that sound like a group of people that value each other?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Not only that Colo....there is never any outrage when we kill each other....no one gives a fukk...and no action is taken to try to deter it....

Not saying that it justifies police action..but if u truly value Black lives you will value it under any circumstance
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post

The TRUTH hurts more than FICTION....

When in NYC last weekend 23 people were shot last weekend, none of the victims or perpetrators were WHITE.

7 killed, and 29 wounded in shooting in Chicago last weekend, none of the victims or perpetrators were White.

Does that sound like a group of people that value each other?
    Were 23 people shot by black employees of the city/state/country that you live in who were sworn to protect and uphold the law ? Probably not. I'm willing to bet that criminals were the ones doing the shooting. Criminals, no matter what race they are, could care less about the lives of other human beings. That's why in a civilized nation, we see them as the lowest of society and believe they should be thrown in jail for their crimes. Most people is society, whether black or white, agree that criminals should be punished. The only people who truly believe that criminals should not be punished are those who benefit from crime and most blacks don't.

Now, if society refused to punish those shooters and instead, tried to justify the shooting of black men by black criminals as a reasonable response to their issues, that would be a huge problem. Kind of like if an officer kills an unarmed black person and is not charged or even arrested, there's a problem because that officer was hired to up hold the laws of that society, not abuse his authority.

Credits
    Were 23 people shot by black employees of the city/state/country that you live in who were sworn to protect and uphold the law ? Probably not. I'm willing to bet that criminals were the ones doing the shooting. Criminals, no matter what race they are, could care less about the lives of other human beings. That's why in a civilized nation, we see them as the lowest of society and believe they should be thrown in jail for their crimes. Most people is society, whether black or white, agree that criminals should be punished. The only people who truly believe that criminals should not be punished are those who benefit from crime and most blacks don't.

Now, if society refused to punish those shooters and instead, tried to justify the shooting of black men by black criminals as a reasonable response to their issues, that would be a huge problem. Kind of like if an officer kills an unarmed black person and is not charged or even arrested, there's a problem because that officer was hired to up hold the laws of that society, not abuse his authority.
    and, those criminals are rampant in our communities...the likelihood of me dying at the hands of white man/white police officer, fails in comparison to the likelihood of me being killed by a Black man. The BIGGER threat is most important to deal with first.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    BINGO

I never forgot the cunny who snatch meh gold chain in bklyn donkey years ago , he was arrested six blocks away an telling me in de police station doh press charges because that's what de WHITE man wants " to see another brother inn jail " ah black cop heard him and say yuh care he was a brother when you snatch his chain . If I were a BLACK cop I won't murder a suspect , but I am not going to let some 6'4 200 plus LBS street THUG attack me without putting ah bullet in his ass

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CFCFan View Post
    BINGO

I never forgot the cunny who snatch meh gold chain in bklyn donkey years ago , he was arrested six blocks away an telling me in de police station doh press charges because that's what de WHITE man wants " to see another brother inn jail " ah black cop heard him and say yuh care he was a brother when you snatch his chain . If I were a BLACK cop I won't murder a suspect , but I am not going to let some 6'4 200 plus LBS street THUG attack me without putting ah bullet in his ass
    You a brother? Lol

Credits
    The colour of the cops wouldn't matter just like the colour of the President of the U.S. didn't matter. It is a mentality these cops have when they are dealing with the "undesirables" of their societies (and I don't mean criminals because cops rarely seem to catch the white collar criminals). The lives of marginalized groups are always worth little in nations that don't value life that much to begin with.
    Local police don't usually investigate white collar crimes (at least in the US) Most of these type of crimes such as mail fraud, insider trading, tax evasion, money laundering, are in violation of federal statutes. So that statement is either ignorant or disingenuous.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Unit View Post
    Local police don't usually investigate white collar crimes (at least in the US) Most of these type of crimes such as mail fraud, insider trading, tax evasion, money laundering, are in violation of federal statutes. So that statement is either ignorant or disingenuous.
    It's ignorance...

If people took the time to do a little reserach before they spoke, they wouldn't come off sounding so ignorant and uninformed.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Unit View Post
    It's ignorance...

If people took the time to do a little reserach before they spoke, they wouldn't come off sounding so ignorant and uninformed.
    You both missed the point of what I was saying but it's ok.
    LIONESS onda RISE likes this.

Credits
    and, those criminals are rampant in our communities...the likelihood of me dying at the hands of white man/white police officer, fails in comparison to the likelihood of me being killed by a Black man. The BIGGER threat is most important to deal with first.
    Agreed. So who do we protest again when it comes to black criminals ? Are you going to protest against their parents since they raised these criminals ? Are you going to go to the gangs themselves and protest ? Are you going to protest against the black leaders for not being able to convince these criminals to choose a different path. Are you going to protest against the police for allowing criminals to roam free in the black community ? Are you going to protest against the society that allows guns and drugs to make it into the hands of these criminals ?

Do tell. As others have said, many have addressed the issue of black on black crime but a criminal is going to do what a criminal is going to do no matter who they destroy. That is why they are the scum of society and we all agree in society that they should be punished for their actions.
    Lucianite likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast