Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: BLACK ASIANS vs. YELLOW ASIANS

  1. #1
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995

    BLACK ASIANS vs. YELLOW ASIANS

    TAWK YuH TAWK

  2. #2
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    There's no such thing as a "black Asian".

  3. #3
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    There's no such thing as a "black Asian".
    But there is SUCH THING as YELLOW ASIAN?

  4. #4
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    But there is SUCH THING as YELLOW ASIAN?
    Just because they have a tanned complexion doesn't mean they're black.

  5. #5
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Just because they have a tanned complexion doesn't mean they're black.
    TANNED?

    Like this GIRL??


  6. #6
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    TANNED?

    Like this GIRL??

    She's not negroid.
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

  7. #7
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    She's not negroid.
    What is she, CAUCASIAN?

  8. #8
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    What is she, CAUCASIAN?
    Yes

  9. #9
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Yes
    In what way?

    Feel FREE to EXPOUND.

  10. #10
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    indians are outta AFrica...
    BUT
    they act like they don't know they black..

    I always remind them and I get the look

  11. #11
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Vincy Powa is a str8 duncy... I've proved this time and time again... I'm predicting that even Natural Born Ridah will have more native ancestry than him lol

    Anybody who wants to know about human phenotypes:
    Human Phenotypes

  12. #12
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    Vincy Powa is a str8 duncy... I've proved this time and time again... I'm predicting that even Natural Born Ridah will have more native ancestry than him lol

    Anybody who wants to know about human phenotypes:
    Human Phenotypes
    As ALWAYS, THE USUAL DONKEY TALK COMING from the PREDICTABLE ONE.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

  13. #13
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    indians are outta AFrica...
    BUT
    they act like they don't know they black..

    I always remind them and I get the look
    Every so-called RACE is OUT of AFRICA, not just INDIANS.

  14. #14
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    As ALWAYS, THE USUAL DONKEY TALK COMING from the PREDICTABLE ONE.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
    The varied peoples refered to as "Australoids" are no more African than a Swedish person or an Eskimo, and actually represent the first wave out of Africa..."Black"? I guess:










  15. #15
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    The varied peoples refered to as "Australoids" are no more African than a Swedish person or an Eskimo, and actually represent the first wave out of Africa..."Black"? I guess:









    SMH

    And TELL US WHAT it is that you're OBJECTING to as it RELATES to the TOPIC at hand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •