Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: bkhoney

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    bkhoney

    How art thou!?

  2. #2
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Absent

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Originally posted by TehrryCherry
    Absent
    And I am glad as her representative you were able to answer for her..

  4. #4
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    And I am glad as her representative you were able to answer for her..
    You are welcome.

  5. #5
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: bkhoney

    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    How art thou!?
    hi sweetie! i'm doing okay.......just getting bigger by the hour
    how u been? i thought i heard your car this weekend but when i turned around it was just a 10 second hotdog cart

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    Re: Re: bkhoney

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    hi sweetie! i'm doing okay.......just getting bigger by the hour
    how u been? i thought i heard your car this weekend but when i turned around it was just a 10 second hotdog cart


    I am fine juss checking on ya since your fingers must be cramped making it impossible for you to dial my number.. Yeah that is it..

    When are you coming for a ride?!

  7. #7
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Hi Tehrry! How u lady?

  8. #8
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Originally posted by bkhoney
    Hi Tehrry! How u lady?
    I am good! Hope you are well. You are looking forward to finding out baby´s sex this month?

  9. #9
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: bkhoney

    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD


    I am fine juss checking on ya since your fingers must be cramped making it impossible for you to dial my number.. Yeah that is it..

    When are you coming for a ride?!
    my fingers retainin water........soon as the swelling go down u'll get plenty calls from me

    I'm coming for a ride when I'm 9 months pregnant and need a bumpy ride to break my water

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    Re: Re: Re: Re: bkhoney

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    my fingers retainin water........soon as the swelling go down u'll get plenty calls from me

    I'm coming for a ride when I'm 9 months pregnant and need a bumpy ride to break my water
    Aww what you trying to say.. I can put the suspension on soft juss for you..

    But if you thinking you breaking any liquids near my car you have another thing coming..

  11. #11
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Originally posted by TehrryCherry
    I am good! Hope you are well. You are looking forward to finding out baby´s sex this month?
    i'm very excited........although i already know its a girl
    don't get me wrong, all i want is a healthy baby and i'll be happy but i really wanted a boy..... girls are too hottie tottie for me! i'm gonna get hell like i gave my mother

    payback is truly a biatch!

  12. #12
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Originally posted by bkhoney
    i'm very excited........although i already know its a girl
    don't get me wrong, all i want is a healthy baby and i'll be happy but i really wanted a boy..... girls are too hottie tottie for me! i'm gonna get hell like i gave my mother

    payback is truly a biatch!
    lol! Dem say, apple doh fall far from the tree...but you never know!!!!!!

  13. #13
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bkhoney

    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Aww what you trying to say.. I can put the suspension on soft juss for you..

    But if you thinking you breaking any liquids near my car you have another thing coming..
    like u don't know i wear diapers

    Tehrry - tell me about it....... hot asses breed hot asses

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •