Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden niece in glamour shots

Credits

Bin Laden niece in glamour shots

The niece of Osama Bin Laden has posed for provocative photographs for an American magazine.

Wafah Dufour, an aspiring musician and model, is the daughter of the al-Qaeda leader's half-brother Yeslam.

She appears stripped to ostrich feather lingerie, and in a bubble bath, in photos for American GQ magazine.

US-born, she says she is an American, and distances herself from her uncle. "Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him," she says.

Ms Dufour, 26, took her mother's maiden name after the events of 11 September 2001.

She lived in Saudi Arabia, where Bin Laden is from, until she was 10, before moving on to Geneva and back to the US.

'Like any New Yorker'

She says she never sees any of the extended Bin Laden clan, including her father.

"There are 400 other people related to him, but they are all in Saudi Arabia, so nobody's going to get tarred with it. I'm the only one here," she said.

Her father and Osama Bin Laden are among more than 50 children fathered by Mohammed Bin Laden, a Yemeni immigrant to Saudi Arabia, and construction magnate.

Ms Dufour was in Geneva when the 11 September 2001 attacks on the US, masterminded by her uncle, were launched.

She said: "I was freaking out, crying hysterically, watching this in horror. I was like 'Somebody's bombing my city, and I wanna go home!'"

"I was born in the States, and I want people to know I'm American, and I want people to understand that I'm like anyone in New York. For me, it's home," she said.

Credits
    She could get some strokes.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman
    She could get some strokes.

WIT SHE FAMILY HERITAGE I EH TAKING DE CHANCE FADDAH NEX TING U KNO MAN IN TURBAN STANDING AROUND DE BED MACCOING U AND TALKING BOUT TODAY IS U TIME TO DIE ACCCORDING TO ALLAH......

Credits
    :

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LRL MG@
    WIT SHE FAMILY HERITAGE I EH TAKING DE CHANCE FADDAH NEX TING U KNO MAN IN TURBAN STANDING AROUND DE BED MACCOING U AND TALKING BOUT TODAY IS U TIME TO DIE ACCCORDING TO ALLAH......

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    hmm she looks dry........

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    hmm she looks dry........
    Well it is pretty dry and sandy over there...
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jebratt
    The niece of Osama Bin Laden has posed for provocative photographs for an American magazine.

Wafah Dufour, an aspiring musician and model, is the daughter of the al-Qaeda leader's half-brother Yeslam.

She appears stripped to ostrich feather lingerie, and in a bubble bath, in photos for American GQ magazine.

US-born, she says she is an American, and distances herself from her uncle. "Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him," she says.

Ms Dufour, 26, took her mother's maiden name after the events of 11 September 2001.

She lived in Saudi Arabia, where Bin Laden is from, until she was 10, before moving on to Geneva and back to the US.

'Like any New Yorker'

She says she never sees any of the extended Bin Laden clan, including her father.

"There are 400 other people related to him, but they are all in Saudi Arabia, so nobody's going to get tarred with it. I'm the only one here," she said.

Her father and Osama Bin Laden are among more than 50 children fathered by Mohammed Bin Laden, a Yemeni immigrant to Saudi Arabia, and construction magnate.

Ms Dufour was in Geneva when the 11 September 2001 attacks on the US, masterminded by her uncle, were launched.

She said: "I was freaking out, crying hysterically, watching this in horror. I was like 'Somebody's bombing my city, and I wanna go home!'"

"I was born in the States, and I want people to know I'm American, and I want people to understand that I'm like anyone in New York. For me, it's home," she said.
    @n00ner:

Over where? She was born in the U.S. and lives in Manhattan, NY. I've seen her on a Barbara Walters or one of dem show this past year.

She's very pretty, but then again, many of them Arab women are quite fetching.

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    @n00ner:

Over where? She was born in the U.S. and lives in Manhattan, NY. I've seen her on a Barbara Walters or one of dem show this past year.

When's de last time you fetched ah woman?

Blu
    Credits

Being born in one country and being raised in another doesn't make the country of birth home. Her home is Saudia Arabia and Geneva where she was raised and bred from a child. However if she just moved over here or she came here for college that's something different.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LRL MG@

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    How can you tell with the sheet ova dem head?

Credits
    She okay but I stilll prefer my beautiful women of the Caribbean...

Credits
    She okay but I stilll prefer my beautiful women of the Caribbean...

Credits
    I don't see why people are making such a big deal becuase she's related to him. Like the article says, there are 400 more people related to Bin Laden. Thats just putting money in her pocket because she his the neice of a murder. Get over it. She is nothing special and no different from anybody else. Stop giving the woman so much fame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast