Thread: Big War In Jamaica: The Hunt For Dudus Is On!

Credits

Big War In Jamaica: The Hunt For Dudus Is On!

Place a tear down!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Place a tear down!
    Can you be a bit more specific? An article or source of some sort would help.

Credits
    Fyah why are you so misleading ? Why can't you just walk straight and stop making up crap ?

Credits
    West Kingston shootout: 2 men dead, 3 police injured

JamaicaObserver.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

TWO men are reported shot dead and three police personnel injured during an alleged shootout today in West Kingston. Reports are that police became pinned down by gunfire on Blount Street, close to the border of Denham Town and Hannah Town.

Confirmed dead was a man known only as 'Kingsley', reportedly a high-ranking member of the Denham Town community. The community experienced two hours of heavy gunfire.

Sporadic gunfire is still being heard, but police said in a statement that they have the situation under control.

Police said that the gunfire started during an operation to apprehend two known gunmen hiding out in the area. Police said that both men were shot and injured and a Glock pistol and a ballistic vest have been recovered.

Of the injured policemen: one policeman was shot in the hand, one in the leg and back and one in the neck. They are currently in stable condition and are being visited in hospital by Acting Commissioner of Police, Owen Ellington.

The Observer is on the scene currently and we will bring you more news as we receive it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    Can you be a bit more specific? An article or source of some sort would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Gamer View Post
    Fyah why are you so misleading ? Why can't you just walk straight and stop making up crap ?
    Getting this straight from family and friends who are listening to the news. Here wah... ah won't give any more updates then. cool?

Credits
    Getting this straight from family and friends who are listening to the news. Here wah... ah won't give any more updates then. cool?
    So you giving us hearsey ?

I'm listening to news now too... Ill see.

I hope you are right tho... Mi want dem kill him ... YAYAYAYAAYA *jumps like a girl*

Credits
    I didn't say don't speak. I said be more specific and come with the sources too.

I mean "lawd god jamaica done now!" is a bit...broad...the ghetto of kingston is not all of jamaica man come on. You know how these people are on this board don't give them extra things like that to percolate in dem brain.

T-MAKAA
    I didn't say don't speak. I said be more specific and come with the sources too.

I mean "lawd god jamaica done now!" is a bit...broad...the ghetto of kingston is not all of jamaica man come on. You know how these people are on this board don't give them extra things like that to percolate in dem brain.
    O gosh.. make some calls nah or encourage the man to share more properly. Geez

Credits
    2 men dead? Isn't that like a regular day in Jamaica?

Mad Scorpion

Despite the impression some might give, I don't think they will rejoice in massive casualties in an effort to apprehend Dudus. Although 1 or 2 might be immature enough to say things that seem like it, we don't want any caribbean island to erupt in chaos.

Credits
    Fiyah and Spoogie are such drama queens
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    O gosh.. make some calls nah or encourage the man to share more properly. Geez
    I tried that in my first post...then spoogie came in here with a nasty attitude and so the backlash from that fell on my post too. *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    Despite the impression some might give, I don't think they will rejoice in massive casualties in an effort to apprehend Dudus. Although 1 or 2 might be immature enough to say things that seem like it, we don't want any caribbean island to erupt in chaos.
    aww so sweet.

Credits
    False alarm!

Sorry... ah jumped the gun on dis one for true... apparently dudus' lawyers did up some document that has some sensitive info only to be released in the event of untimely death... that news coupled with the killing in Tivoli caused rampant speculation.

*leaves thread silently*

Credits
    False alarm!

Sorry... ah jumped the gun on dis one for true... apparently dudus' lawyers did up some document that has some sensitive info only to be released in the event of untimely death... that news coupled with the killing in Tivoli caused rampant speculation.

*leaves thread silently*
    I owe you a pinch.

lol

Credits
    You a pussi long time...