Thread: Big up all the parents that LIKE their kids

Indianute

Big up all the parents that LIKE their kids

im tired of seeing these folks running around talking about how much they love there kids but continue to abuse them. Maybe its too easy to LOVE your kid. You will probably love your kid for no other reason than you are the kids parent...Parental love! Whats more important is LIKING your kid. Do you really enjoy spending time with you kids? (not just when you visit them for a few hours on weekends) Whould you really sacrafice for your kids?

If you really Like your kids then Big UP! because it seems like you are a rare breed nowadays!

elq
    Credits
    hi again
    but where are you getting your parenting information from?

Indianute
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    hi again
    this info was just a personal observation

vincy_socababy
    hi again

yuh see why i choose not to post in some threads
    how you doing darlin

Credits
    I know for a fact my father don't like me. He loves me to death but because he i my dad.

Indianute
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I know for a fact my father don't like me. He loves me to death but because he i my dad.
    that is exactly what im talking about....Seems like alot of people are like that nowadays.

For example, i was talking to one of my friends about his baby momma drama and he was complaining about how the mother ill treats his daughter. I told him that he should take custody of the kid since the mother is so abusive. His reply was that he would love to take custody but he cant because of his work scedule! That comment showed me that he doesnt really like his daughter because if he did he would find a way to take custody and make it work!

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy

yuh see why i choose not to post in some threads
    how you doing darlin
    i deh babes
    juss messing wid ute.
    how you??

vincy_socababy
    i deh babes
    juss messing wid ute.
    how you??

all ah we

i hungry again, de damn worms revolting cause i ent feed dem foh the day

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianute
    that is exactly what im talking about....Seems like alot of people are like that nowadays.

For example, i was talking to one of my friends about his baby momma drama and he was complaining about how the mother ill treats his daughter. I told him that he should take custody of the kid since the mother is so abusive. His reply was that he would love to take custody but he cant because of his work scedule! That comment showed me that he doesnt really like his daughter because if he did he would find a way to take custody and make it work!

babes...i wouldn't say that he doesn't like his daughter, it's more of a immaturity/priority thing. Some ppl don't know how to put their children before anything else. they might "like or love" their children, but because they are comfortable in a particular situation they don't know how to break out of that in order to help their child. Some, and please guys don't jump down my throat i am saying some, guys are accustomed to being able to travel here and there and do their thing without having to worry about babysitting and who the child will stay with while they're out of town. And to tell u the truth i don't blame them, being a single parent is hard enough, let alone if you're not use the commitment and dedication a child deserves.

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    all ah we

i hungry again, de damn worms revolting cause i ent feed dem foh the day

i hungry too!
    in fact, i goan to eat fuh de both a we.
    c y in a bit.

Indianute
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina
    babes...i wouldn't say that he doesn't like his daughter, it's more of a immaturity/priority thing. Some ppl don't know how to put their children before anything else. they might "like or love" their children, but because they are comfortable in a particular situation they don't know how to break out of that in order to help their child. Some, and please guys don't jump down my throat i am saying some, guys are accustomed to being able to travel here and there and do their thing without having to worry about babysitting and who the child will stay with while they're out of town. And to tell u the truth i don't blame them, being a single parent is hard enough, let alone if you're not use the commitment and dedication a child deserves.
    I think you are giving them too much credit. those people LIKE the freedom to move at their own speed. If they LIKED their children more than that freedom then they would stick around and make sacrafices for their children. Its a sad thing when people choose a free lifestyle over a life with their kids....Its not only men, its also woman. How many woman do you know that have children living by their grandparents house?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianute
    I think you are giving them too much credit. those people LIKE the freedom to move at their own speed. If they LIKED their children more than that freedom then they would stick around and make sacrafices for their children. Its a sad thing when people choose a free lifestyle over a life with their kids....Its not only men, its also woman. How many woman do you know that have children living by their grandparents house?
    dats very true!