Thread: BIG UP ALL BROOKLYN MASSIVE

Midnight Sparkle

BIG UP ALL BROOKLYN MASSIVE

BROOKLYN 2 DA FULLEST BABY!!!!
    BIG UP ALL BROOKLYN MASSIVE.......FOR ALL THOSE WHO CAN RELATE

You are a True BK head when:

1.You stand on any corner and a car pulls up and the driver yell's out"Utica,Utica" and you know what he means.

2. There's a store on every corner of an intersection and it has a Red & Yellow Awning on it.

3. You remember the Post Blood and Crip era in Brooklyn where Lo
    Lives,UK,FPK,BushBoys,Deceps etc, ruled

4. You live in a building which have more people than some American towns and they're from every island in the Caribbean.

5. You have more then two locks on your front door and grill on every window (and you still think that's not enough).

6. Your grocer and your dry cleaner is a Korean and your butcher is a Jamaican.

7. The guy behind the Plexiglas at the all-nite corner store is an Arab (and he thinks he's black because you call him the N word).

8. You walk down Church Ave and there is a Chinese restaurant every two blocks.

9. You eat General Tso Chicken and/or 4 Chicken Wings and Fried Rice at least once a week!

10.You can run into a long lost friend you haven't seen in years on Church Ave.& Utica Ave.

11. Or see a##### ass #################### yu once had beef wit back in da day !

12. You have eaten from Juniors,BlueBird Diner,IHOP ,Allen's Bakery, Gloria's In & Out, Golden Crust Bakery, and Mike's diner (when it's not closed due to fire).

13. You at some point and time went to the Kenmore Theater.

14.You think Kings Plaza is the tour du France as far as mall's go.

15.You Remember alllll the name changes the club that is now known as B.EC. has gone through (ex Legend ,Omni the list goes on and on on on on ......)

16. There's always a guy walking around selling oils & incense.

17. You know the guy walking around selling the oils & incense.

18. The only white people round da way are Firemen or 5 0.

19. You claim you know the best place to get Jerk Chicken
    and/or Roti.

20. You know what ROTI is !

21. You know at least one person from Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Barbados,Guyana,Grenada, Saint Martin, Panama, Haiti, Dominican Rep.....ah hell you get the picture.

22. The only place you get ice cream from is Taste the Tropics and you only order Rum and Raisin,Soursop, Grapenut

23.You buy kicks from Raggamuffin and get ya gear from Jimmy Jazz

24.You remember the days of partying at clubs like Tilden Hall and Biltmore before Mayor Guilani messed everything up.

25. You know the original name of Soca Arena, okay say it with me....Golden Pavillon

And finally.....YOU KNOW YOU'RE A REAL BROOKLYN HEAD WHEN YOU ......

26. Know the number of Hummingbird Car Service by heart

BoxBoy

THAT WAS THE MOST ENTERTAINING THING EVER

Brooklyn for life cause I know all the names of B.E.C.
    Rendez-vous
    Legends
    Omni
    Culture Club
    BEC
    I'm missing one what is it?

Credits

RE: Support Indigenous Artists Irrespective of Style

barry

for real..... bk to the fullest

for once there is agreement.
    the only place in the world where me(a yardman) an a trini bredren can go pick up a guyanese girl an her vincentian half sister an tek dem to pick up some bajan food at culpeppers then go to warehouse(owned by an antigan)listen to some hard core bashment an hip hop, smoke weed(bought from a beliezean yute) an go back home to our respective girls(yankee an croixian).

just anodda nite in brooklyn.
    gotta luv it.

BoxBoy

PEOPLE ARE YOU READY

BO Oh lawd yuh have it right Barry Respect to BK Massive

Credits

BARRY, NOT TO BE A PAIN IN THE A#S OR........................

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-01 AT 05:31 PM (EST)[/font][p]MAYBE I AM BEING A PAIN

BUT IT IS CRUCIAN(PRONOUNCED CRU-SHAN) NOT CROIXIAN

AH SHOULD KNOW BECAUSE I IS ONE A DEM, BOSS MAN, YUH CHECK.

IRIE MAN,

LAYTAH.