Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Big O... stop playing around

  1. #1
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359

    Big O... stop playing around

    and go fix de database. dis eh "a slight problem" no more...shit man. go make yuhself useful.

  2. #2
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    tell em again.......he will get he moderator
    pass revoked just now.....

  3. #3
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Thing
    tell em again.......he will get he moderator
    pass revoked just now.....
    Do you have a problem with the way Islandmix LLC is being run?

    salty

  4. #4
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsalt
    Do you have a problem with the way Islandmix LLC is being run?

    salty
    *whispers* yes i do

  5. #5
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730



    Big zerO or Big dOnut or whaeva de ass he name be...is ah damn waste ah time...dat database shit is way past annoying now. dem might as well lock dung de subbn wan time....choops


  6. #6
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Snapshot's Avatar Snapshot is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    3,555
    Credits
    1,005,937
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs



    Big zerO or Big dOnut or whaeva de ass he name be...is ah damn waste ah time...dat database shit is way past annoying now. dem might as well lock dung de subbn wan time....choops


    hey ..u back in town...might have sumting fuh u dis weekend :

  7. #7
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsalt
    Do you have a problem with the way Islandmix LLC is being run?

    salty
    YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    steeeeeeups

    how are u salt..

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs



    Big zerO or Big dOnut or whaeva de ass he name be...is ah damn waste ah time...dat database shit is way past annoying now. dem might as well lock dung de subbn wan time....choops

    Tap post den, you will definately get no errors den..

    Dougla: PM the site *administrator* Stryka with your issues..

  9. #9
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Big O
    Tap post den, you will definately get no errors den..

    Dougla: PM the site *administrator* Stryka with your issues..
    steeeeeeups...useless

  10. #10
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot
    hey ..u back in town...might have sumting fuh u dis weekend :

    yes...and tank yoo

    @big zerO:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •