Thread: BIG MOVE to ARM Teachers in U.S. Schools

Credits

BIG MOVE to ARM Teachers in U.S. Schools

As social conditions continue to Rapidly Deteriorate within Current U.S. Domestic Borders.......

.......and Enlightened Youth come to the realization that the American Educational System was designed for manufacturing Tax Paying Machines and Gunslingers for the White Ruling Class.

....a Republican Politician moved to Draft High School Teachers into an Urban Occupation Militia to supplement for the shortfalls of the JUNK YARD DOGZ Police Occupation Departments in these municipalities:
    Lawmaker Proposes Teachers Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

The Black Superintendent of Schools said that he would resign if the White Ruling Class orders him to GUN-UP Teachers:
    WOODTV.com & WOOD TV8 - Grand Rapids news, weather, sports and video - Guns for teachers bill introduced
    Last edited by marabunta; 09-13-2007 at 08:36 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    As social conditions continue to Rapidly Deteriorate within Current U.S. Domestic Borders.......

.......and Enlightened Youth come to the realization that the American Educational System was designed for manufacturing Tax Paying Machines and Gunslingers for the White Ruling Class.

....a Republican Politician moved to Draft High School Teachers into an Urban Occupation Militia to supplement for the shortfalls of the Junk Yard Dogz Police Occupation Departments in these municipalities:
    Lawmaker Proposes Teachers Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

The Black Superintendent of Schools said that he would resign if the White Ruling Class orders him to GUN-UP Teachers:
    WOODTV.com & WOOD TV8 - Grand Rapids news, weather, sports and video - Guns for teachers bill introduced
    Unbelievable.
    There are so many things that could go wrong if teachers are armed.

A few questions:
    Where will the gun be kept?
    Will a student seize an opportunity to take the gun to settle problems with another student?
    Are we sure all teachers won't mistake something for a gun?
    Are we sure a teacher might not have all his/her marbles and out of frustration with how some kids behave fire the gun?

No, don't work with existing organizations to address social issues such as kids being treated as outcasts, materialism, broken homes, violence, mental issues, and so on.

Credits
    Trini Trini:

If you seriously take a look at these American High Schools...........they're already operating like Mini-Detention Facilities..........

......LOCK DOWNS are the norm........Parents can't even get hold of their Children, who are virtually Held Hostage under the Jurisdiction of State Power.

Armed Teachers are NO DIFFERENT than an Armed Guard in a Prison Watch Tower.

Credits
    In some of these school the students are armed and do not hesitate to assult, shoot or stab the teachers.

I cant say its a surprise. As sexual recklessness becomes the norm and more and more fatherless bastards with no culture fill the schools, there is a need to TAME the more violent animals that wreck havoc in the classrooms.

Credits
    just do like NYC and done set up a police dept school safety unit when school kid's come in on a morning by passing through metal detector's and scanning bag's.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    just do like NYC and done set up a police dept school safety unit when school kid's come in on a morning by passing through metal detector's and scanning bag's.

Exactly. My wife and I paid for 2 Bronx youth to go to St. Raymond's so they wouldnt have to attend Walton HS and deal with that fawkery.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRomance View Post
    Exactly. My wife and I paid for 2 Bronx youth to go to St. Raymond's so they wouldnt have to attend Walton HS and deal with that fawkery.
    i doh have a prob with it from time every one feel's safe at school.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    i doh have a prob with it from time every one feel's safe at school.

I grew up feeling safe at school even though there was an occasional stabbing or someone would bring a gun to a fistfight, so we thought we could do some good and let some youth from Sedgwick Houses catch a break.