Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big J Blaming Jamaicans……

Credits

Thumbs up Big J Blaming Jamaicans……

[B]Big J Blaming Jamaicans……

Master piece of work here……nuff love, I like it and fully agree with you…re: the Pride issue. !

He is blaming Jamaica for blazing the trail again and for Setting Trends World Wide!

His beef is that all the new young artistes in Grenada such as Lavaman, Killer, Tallpre, etc. is speaking, acting, looking Jamaicans, stating more or less they have no national pride…..more or less he is stating we W.I.s( more so Spice ) needs to be proud of their own artistes, culture, dialect, etc….and defend it like the Jamaicans..

Hence Soca is Jamaicans…. Calypso is Jamaicans, and Kaiso is Jamaicans.

Could it be that the World is fascinated by little JA and want to Xerox their every style as much as they try to fight them down!

Could be that the Reggae/Dancehall influence is too Big to ignore!

Could it be that Big J is correct…..most of them have no pride and it is much easier to Blame the Jamaicans for their lack of National Pride, Lack of Defending their own,

Could it be that they see a musical formula that the World love….and hey, why not copy it…make sense

Now where do we place the Blame, can’t be on Jamaicans?[/B]

BIG J - SOCA JAMAICAN

Last edited by socapineman; 09-29-2011 at 12:06 AM.

The greatest city in the world come 2012!!
    Credits
    There's nothing to blame. Jamaican music rarely says: "Jamaican to de bone" or any other blatant patriotism tactics like their Caribbean cousins Tnt. Jamaican music I find is very inclusive. Its not fair to "blame" Jamaicans because their music dominates.

I would love to hear indigenous Grenadian and other island music come to the mainstream but they settle for what's hot at the moment.

Credits
    Dat Calypso is fiyah!!!!!
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    damn...this song wicked.

Credits
    There's nothing to blame. Jamaican music rarely says: "Jamaican to de bone" or any other blatant patriotism tactics like their Caribbean cousins Tnt. Jamaican music I find is very inclusive. Its not fair to "blame" Jamaicans because their music dominates.

I would love to hear indigenous Grenadian and other island music come to the mainstream but they settle for what's hot at the moment.
    why do you ALWAYS mention TNT in your post when you are talking about jamaica?
    Im intoxicated and my speevg gettgdgget.... sorry. And my speech getting complicated

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt file View Post
    why do you ALWAYS mention TNT in your post when you are talking about jamaica?
    Not all the time. When I do its because the posts/threads that talk about Jamaicans talk about Tnt without fail. People are ALWAYS talking giving some comparitive analysis about the two islands. In the English-speaking caribbean, these two islands seem to be at the forefront of caribbean culture.

If you feel so left out then I will talk about Cape Verde next time, but I dont really see the relevance...

Credits
    Not all the time. When I do its because the posts/threads that talk about Jamaicans talk about Tnt without fail. People are ALWAYS talking giving some comparitive analysis about the two islands. In the English-speaking caribbean, these two islands seem to be at the forefront of caribbean culture.

If you feel so left out then I will talk about Cape Verde next time, but I dont really see the relevance...
    i rather you not mention cape verde in your crap
    Im intoxicated and my speevg gettgdgget.... sorry. And my speech getting complicated

Credits
    lol
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt file View Post
    i rather you not mention cape verde in your crap
    Why thankyou! I'll take great pleasure in not talking about such an insignificant island.

Credits
    Why thankyou! I'll take great pleasure in not talking about such an insignificant island.
    watch your mouth slick rick

Credits
    i don't agree

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymaca View Post
    That's right you're taking the hints day by day, Corrupt File is really insignificant , I can't understand,ignore him, the dude wants to complain about mentioning a country. What?My country is always mentioned by this clown and he nor his country is no where near by it let alone TnT.
    The dude is a trini cocksucker.
    Last edited by NaturalBornRidah; 09-29-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Credits
    That's right you're taking the hints day by day, Corrupt File is really insignificant , I can't understand,ignore him, the dude wants to complain about mentioning a country. What?My country is always mentioned by this clown and he nor his country is no where near by it let by alone TnT.
    The dude is a trini cocksucker.
    lol negro you gay

Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    Dat Calypso is fiyah!!!!!
    I concur....what they call real talk, i am willing to bet we fm didn't play this at all ! Man is spot on correct, they have no pride.
    Last edited by socapineman; 09-30-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Credits

Thumbs down

I do not see what Tallpree and whoever is doing that this clown is claiming to be Jamaican...on another note I do not know what about Jamaican culture that sucks people in because to me most of it is negative plus it is not like if Jamaica is putting out good music like they use to.

Also, why these people in the small islands get angry when the youths swagga jack "Jamaican stuff" but act like they have a divine right to claim TNT stuff as part of their culture that existed since slavery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast