Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bible Verse Of the day

Credits
    i just heard this in a sermon: the enemy is for us to risk everything over one thing. this statement is soooooooo true.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniboi1 View Post
    Romans 12:16

“Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.”

Do not be self-conceited with your colleagues, neighbors, friends and society. Never differentiate anyone by their color, caste, race or creed. Instead, consider everyone equal because, God has created us all without any variation. So throw away your pride and live in harmony.

Number 2 thanx to t-makka

He mocks proud mockers but gives grace to the humble – Proverbs 3:34

I really do need to humble myself on islandmix. I see this whole week because of my idleness I have been running into problems with everyone. The words "my youth you need to humble yourself" drilled me. I am thankful it did because it just reminded me how I got where I am right now and has helped me dramatically. From now on I will humble my self in needs to move towards where I need to be.
    thanks for sharing these

Credits
    Anytime... Is like when I hear a bible verse, God is talking 2 me
    http://www.facebook.com/triniboi11

for expedited music uploads: 1. Dattriniboi1@aol.com
    2. Julianspromos@gmail.com
    3. music@islandmix.com

i is a badman... doh cross d border

Credits
    1 Timothy 4:12

“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”

Age is not very important for spreading the word of God. What is really important is your qualities, which designs what you are now and what you will become in future. You may be a kid or you may be a matured man/woman, but that doesn’t make any difference in spiritual life. You can make a difference only by living according to faith, good characteristics, love and purity. If you really wish to live a true spiritual life then, set an example to the people around you and correct yourself, so that no one can blame you. ~ lesson came from leonce rqb, nele rqb, and wildfire.

3. music@islandmix.com

Credits
    1 timothy 4:12

“don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”

Age is not very important for spreading the word of god. What is really important is your qualities, which designs what you are now and what you will become in future. You may be a kid or you may be a matured man/woman, but that doesn’t make any difference in spiritual life. You can make a difference only by living according to faith, good characteristics, love and purity. If you really wish to live a true spiritual life then, set an example to the people around you and correct yourself, so that no one can blame you. ~ lesson came from leonce rqb, nele rqb, and wildfire.
    +1

Credits
    lol...i feel triniboi watching meh israelite vidz them

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    lol...i feel triniboi watching meh israelite vidz them
    Lol na na na.... Them people rel serious on deh ting

3. music@islandmix.com

Credits
    ################ JESUS/GOD and the idiots who believe in those guys... It's a load of crap.. Sad to see people actually believing that crap...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher View Post
    ################ JESUS/GOD and the idiots who believe in those guys... It's a load of crap.. Sad to see people actually believing that crap...
    I've never hear a jamaican talk like that. Yuh deh yah farrin too lang yute. lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher View Post
    and i guess those that don't believe are geniuses?

Credits
    Romans 10:17

“Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.”

If you think you lack in faith, then the solution to it is to read the Bible. The Bible has verses which are filled with energy boosters that motivates, comforts, gives confidence, peace and advice for everything you may need in your life. Read the Bible everyday and boost your faith.

3. music@islandmix.com

Credits

“Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.”

If you think you lack in faith, then the solution to it is to read the Bible. The Bible has verses which are filled with energy boosters that motivates, comforts, gives confidence, peace and advice for everything you may need in your life. Read the Bible everyday and boost your faith.
    I like this message. It's really important for people to actually read the bible. There are so many lies that are passed down from generation to generation and now the churches out there are filled with things that have an appearance of Christ but are going directly against the bible.

I could get into the many examples, but anyone reading this that isn't in the word would immediately be defensive of their church. I currently don't really go to any church ( I'm wrong for this by the way and need to change ), but there are plenty out there that I fully support and feel follow the word. But as soon as I see in my bible that a church isn't following the word as I understand it, I make a decision.

Every Christian should read the entire bible (it will take an average reader a year and a half)...but if that's too daunting of a task, at least read the entire new testament , psalms and proverbs (it will take an average reader 3 months)....and if that's too daunthing, read the entire new testament ( it will take an average reader 2 months)....and if that's too daunting...read the sermon on the mount ( it'll take an average reader 15 - 20 minutes) and if that's too daunting...see what's really going on in the world and read romans 1:1-24 ( takes 5 minutes at most). 90% of the bible is an easy read.

Last thing: If you don't speak like the King James Version, why read it? It's can be challenging enough to read the bible, but why read it in a version that may be difficult to understand. I read the Message version and the NIV. I may also sometimes pickup the NASV if I feel like it, but I generally think all versions are fine, but I don't want to waste time ( imo ) on figuring out language....I rather just see it in the english I speak. If there was a broken trini/american version, I'd read that one.
    Last edited by RotiKing2004eva; 10-31-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Credits

so true. if only more people knew this...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    I like this message. It's really important for people to actually read the bible. There are so many lies that are passed down from generation to generation and now the churches out there are filled with things that have an appearance of Christ but are going directly against the bible.

I could get into the many examples, but anyone reading this that isn't in the word would immediately be defensive of their church. I currently don't really go to any church ( I'm wrong for this by the way and need to change ), but there are plenty out there that I fully support and feel follow the word. But as soon as I see in my bible that a church isn't following the word as I understand it, I make a decision.

Every Christian should read the entire bible (it will take an average reader a year and a half)...but if that's too daunting of a task, at least read the entire new testament , psalms and proverbs (it will take an average reader 3 months)....and if that's too daunthing, read the entire new testament ( it will take an average reader 2 months)....and if that's too daunting...read the sermon on the mount ( it'll take an average reader 15 - 20 minutes) and if that's too daunting...see what's really going on in the world and read romans 1:1-24 ( takes 5 minutes at most). 90% of the bible is an easy read.

Last thing: If you don't speak like the King James Version, why read it? It's can be challenging enough to read the bible, but why read it in a version that may be difficult to understand. I read the Message version and the NIV. I may also sometimes pickup the NASV if I feel like it, but I generally think all versions are fine, but I don't want to waste time ( imo ) on figuring out language....I rather just see it in the english I speak. If there was a broken trini/american version, I'd read that one.

Do u preach?... I like your words

3. music@islandmix.com

Credits
    this is a nice thread forreal

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast