Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: BFL!! Yuh girl Come a Real LOOOOOONNNG way yunno.

  1. #1
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466

    Talking BFL!! Yuh girl Come a Real LOOOOOONNNG way yunno.

    I know u guys get tired of the Rhi Rhi threads..but ah had tuh post this one. BFL and whoever else cares, check it out...Madame Rihanna back in d day atttempting and I stress attempting to sing "Hero" in a highschool talent show... I wonder what she sang/did to impress Jay Z so boy? Obviously not this!!


    YouTube - Rihanna: hero- live at school

  2. #2
    Smarty Skirt Antigua Me Come Fram's Avatar Antigua Me Come Fram is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ya So So
    Posts
    4,082
    Credits
    6,464
    Dah wuz ah off day man, dah wuz ah off day.

  3. #3
    aka Tiny-Winey reppin SIA Pretty Preya's Avatar Pretty Preya is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,987
    Credits
    1,011,855
    i dont find she sounded that bad. there is an obvious difference between now and back then but nothing to cause my ear to hemorage

  4. #4
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest


    Jesus...I was literally wincing!

  5. #5
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Antigua Me Come Fram View Post
    Dah wuz ah off day man, dah wuz ah off day.
    Yeah surrrrreee............ .she sound badd!!!! Like vomit!!

  6. #6
    Registered User Lindsey's Avatar Lindsey is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    not sure yet, but when i find out ill tell ya
    Posts
    2,897
    Credits
    1,025,980


    dum dum dee dee

  7. #7
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Towards the end she sound like shite.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  8. #8
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Preya View Post
    i dont find she sounded that bad. there is an obvious difference between now and back then but nothing to cause my ear to hemorage
    pls.....she sound horrendous....listening to her nowI see a great improvment yes..but she sounded jnot juss pitchy but whiny and nasal, she was forcing the notes all through d song....she sound bad! I mean I prolly heard worse...but if she tried to get on American Idol with that Audtion, she woulda been ripped apart by Simon.

    She made me wince..when she approached some of them notes.. AND BFL, IF U GONNA ASK IF i CAN DO BETTER...YESSSSSSS YESS YESSSS I can....on that song at least ..

    She had to have had lots of training since then. She improved drastically! I think she has made it cause her look is exotic and her voice is uuumm "unique"

  9. #9
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    I know u guys get tired of the Rhi Rhi threads..but ah had tuh post this one. BFL and whoever else cares, check it out...Madame Rihanna back in d day atttempting and I stress attempting to sing "Hero" in a highschool talent show... I wonder what she sang/did to impress Jay Z so boy? Obviously not this!!


    YouTube - Rihanna: hero- live at school
    that is not a high school talent show. that is combermere's anniversary celebration.

  10. #10
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    that is not a high school talent show. that is combermere's anniversary celebration.
    And what exactly is dis? or dat?? :

  11. #11
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    And what exactly is dis? or dat?? :
    COMBERMERE IS WHERE RIHANNA WENT SCHOOL. BUT EVERY YEAR THEY HOST AN ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION TO MARK THE NUMBER OF YEARS THE SCHOOL WAS IN EXISTENCE. THEREFORE, THAT WAS NOT THE TALENT SHOW. THEY ASKED RIHANNA TO PERFORM CAUSE SHE WON HER SCHOOL PAGEANT.

  12. #12
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    COMBERMERE IS WHERE RIHANNA WENT SCHOOL. BUT EVERY YEAR THEY HOST AN ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION TO MARK THE NUMBER OF YEARS THE SCHOOL WAS IN EXISTENCE. THEREFORE, THAT WAS NOT THE TALENT SHOW. THEY ASKED RIHANNA TO PERFORM CAUSE SHE WON HER SCHOOL PAGEANT.
    Orrr ok!! So what does dat mean? How u know she did win d pageant?? Was it a beauty pageant!!! btw how do u think she sounds in that clip?? How old u think she was dey?

  13. #13
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    This world is really unfair.

  14. #14
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    This world is really unfair.


    Real talent:


  15. #15
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    Towards the end she sound like shite.
    yeah once she hit that bridge, she jumped right off of it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •