Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Beyonce New Video!

  1. #1
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505

    Talking Beyonce New Video!

    is on FIYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    dam, she give new meaning to de term "hole on pun yuh man!!!"

    from hearing what others was saying i thought she looked liked a sicko, but the girl is defenitely on fire

    B....I FEEL UR PAIN!!!

    i think some of us at some point in life went thru what she's going thru. but as u get older u realize it's not really worth it.

    if de man is going to cheat and or leave, all the temper tantrums in the world won't stop him...

    she soon learn.

  2. #2
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlee
    is on FIYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    dam, she give new meaning to de term "hole on pun yuh man!!!"

    from hearing what others was saying i thought she looked liked a sicko, but the girl is defenitely on fire

    B....I FEEL UR PAIN!!!

    i think some of us at some point in life went thru what she's going thru. but as u get older u realize it's not really worth it.

    if de man is going to cheat and or leave, all the temper tantrums in the world won't stop him...

    she soon learn.
    what is she going tru

  3. #3
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    what is she going tru

    a love triangle.....possible heartbreak. but it she ent giving up dat easy.

    u see de video?

  4. #4
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    no...she is definitely a sicko

  5. #5
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlee
    a love triangle.....possible heartbreak. but it she ent giving up dat easy.

    u see de video?

    I find she gehing on like ah chicken head in dat video........maybe daiz how de vidoe supposed to be

  6. #6
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    no...she is definitely a sicko

    did u see the video?

    i couldn't help but feeling sorry for her. esp. when she thru up the rocafella sign...den when she was tearing up.

    maybe she is deeply in love and it she can't handle the thought of losing him to another.

    lauren hill went crazy when she found out de Marley she breed for was bullin she hairdresser.

  7. #7
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlee
    did u see the video?

    i couldn't help but feeling sorry for her. esp. when she thru up the rocafella sign...den when she was tearing up.

    maybe she is deeply in love and it she can't handle the thought of losing him to another.

    lauren hill went crazy when she found out de Marley she breed for was bullin she hairdresser.

    maybe it's just ah video

  8. #8
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    I find she gehing on like ah chicken head in dat video........maybe daiz how de vidoe supposed to be

    imo, she looks like a woman that is about to be pushed over the deep end if the man she loves dumps her for the next woman.

    and she's putting up a fierce fight, there's alot to lose at stake she looks fiesty!

    plus alot of it has to do with immaturity. she young still.
    Last edited by Ms. QT CuTe; 08-16-2006 at 09:54 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    maybe it's just ah video

    could be. either way, i enjoyed it

  10. #10
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlee
    did u see the video?

    i couldn't help but feeling sorry for her. esp. when she thru up the rocafella sign...den when she was tearing up.

    maybe she is deeply in love and it she can't handle the thought of losing him to another.

    lauren hill went crazy when she found out de Marley she breed for was bullin she hairdresser.

    Luv

    I saw the video.(and don't too like the song as yet)...but she need to get a fackin' hold of herself. I don't know why she publicly carrying on like so ova de man. Her mother self is obviously a weak woman but, she need to give her daughta two slap fuh lettin' dat man feel he is her world. Beyonce is a lil girl who reality now licking her upside her head....no matter how pretty she is, how much pedigree, money, or whateva...dem rapper men/musicans guh dump you fuh the next hot YOUNG chick quick. She need to tek it easy and move de hell on. I don't feel sorry for her or the other sicko Lauryn either...cuz just like BEyonce she was delusional.

  11. #11
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    Luv

    I saw the video.(and don't too like the song as yet)...but she need to get a fackin' hold of herself. I don't know why she publicly carrying on like so ova de man. Her mother self is obviously a weak woman but, she need to give her daughta two slap fuh lettin' dat man feel he is her world. Beyonce is a lil girl who reality now licking her upside her head....no matter how pretty she is, how much pedigree, money, or whateva...dem rapper men/musicans guh dump you fuh the next hot YOUNG chick quick. She need to tek it easy and move de hell on. I don't feel sorry for her or the other sicko Lauryn either...cuz just like BEyonce she was delusional.

    truer words have never been spoken. in time she'll learn, there's always someone out there more fab dan u. she get a hard dose of reality and she flip out. not everyone can handle matters of the heart rationaly.

    but...gosh, i still feel she pain cause ah know wha it must be feeling like.

    the messed thing is, she's expressing her emotions for the world to see rather than deal with it privately.

  12. #12
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlee
    truer words have never been spoken. in time she'll learn, there's always someone out there more fab dan u. she get a hard dose of reality and she flip out. not everyone can handle matters of the heart rationaly.

    but...gosh, i still feel she pain cause ah know wha it must be feeling like.

    the messed thing is, she's expressing her emotions for the world to see rather than deal with it privately.

    exactly! that's what has me vex.....she is only embarassing herself. Not only that...to think de gyal was talking bout taking time of and having a baby fuh dat fool and marriage...chooops, wid his old ass

  13. #13
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    exactly! that's what has me vex.....she is only embarassing herself. Not only that...to think de gyal was talking bout taking time of and having a baby fuh dat fool and marriage...chooops, wid his old ass



    it will be a REAL embarrasment if the rumors are tru and he do end up with Rihanna

  14. #14
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    exactly! that's what has me vex.....she is only embarassing herself. Not only that...to think de gyal was talking bout taking time of and having a baby fuh dat fool and marriage...chooops, wid his old ass
    suppose in the next couple months their relationship ends....wonder how she'll feel about that video
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  15. #15
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    do you guys believe that someone who was so private about her relationship in its best phase would be so public if it was falling apart? I highly doubt it and i doubt Jay Z would just sit back and allow her to air their dirty laundry. I'm with kiz i think its just a video.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •