Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce Exposed To Hepatitis A? Wtf???!!!

Credits

Beyonce Exposed To Hepatitis A? Wtf???!!!

Could Beyonce Get Hepatitis from Wolfgang Puck?

An urgent warning has been issued by the Health Department, warning the star-studded crowd who attended the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party on Valentine's Day that they may have been exposed to acute hepatitis A. The list of possibly exposed guests: Beyonce Knowles, Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend Bar Rafaeli, and dozens of ridiculously hot bikini models.

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health confirmed that an employee of Wolfgang Puck Catering was recently diagnosed with the disease, and has strongly urged anyone who attended the SI party, or any of the 13 other events catered by Puck between Feb. 1 - 20, to get an immune globulin shot by tomorrow to prevent illness.

When contacted, a rep from Puck's catering company would not tell TMZ which other events Puck catered, nor would they reveal how many other people may have been exposed to the illness. They did say, however, that no one who attended Sunday's Governor's Ball at the Academy Awards is at risk.

A rep for Beyonce told TMZ that they "were looking into it."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/27/did-be...wolfgang-puck/
    these ppl need to sue his ass. Were it me, I'd want some compensation.

Credits
    damn dat's messed up

PTM
    Credits
    Dats some crazy shit. Heard it on the radio this morning.

Credits
    Is that the same as the Human Papilloma Virus that a GREAT MAJORITY of women have/develop and they want to give 12 year old girls a shot in the arm to protect them?

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by blaCDiablO View Post
    Is that the same as the Human Papilloma Virus that a GREAT MAJORITY of women have/develop and they want to give 12 year old girls a shot in the arm to protect them?
    No!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    No!
    Did you get your HPV shot?

Kiz
    Credits
    Did you get your HPV shot?
    Dont need it......Did you get yours?

Credits
    Dont need it......Did you get yours?
    I am a man hence no pap smear for me yet there is a 50/50 chance that you and your mother (no diss) have it...

Not sure yet I think hpv only affect females yet there are over a hundred types

Kiz
    Credits
    I am a man hence no pap smear for me yet there is a 50/50 chance that you and your mother (no diss) have it...

yuh granny and yuh great granny (no dis) might have it.....Mek dem go check see what type out of de hundreds they have

Credits
    yuh granny and yuh great granny (no dis) might have it.....Mek dem go check see what type out of de hundreds they have
    you are now playing tit for tat and being a silly child....

yuh madda dont have to worry bout hpv cause she have AIDS

PTM
    Credits

Men do carry the virus too, but as we don't have a cervix, no cancers for us, but we can pass it onto females. In England, they want to give 12 year old boys the vaccine too.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by p'tanimas View Post
    Men do carry the virus too, but as we don't have a cervix, no cancers for us, but we can pass it onto females. In England, they want to give 12 year old boys the vaccine too.
    Not too sure what a Cervix is yet my googling says says that "Cervical pap smear testing is used to detect hpv induced cellular abnormalities"

If its something that easily requires a shot to protect people then why not....

The conservatives in merca are going crazy though cause they wanna give girls the vaccine...

Never heard bout the boys getting it though....

Last time I went to the clinic the nurse said "sir you are a bit paranoid in thinking that you could be walking down the street and somebody touch your skin and give you an std"

me- "maam google says that there are things I can get from skin contact"

slut nurse- "whilst its possible sir you are being silly"

me (in my mind)- "this damn nurse probably have some shit"

Pebbles362436
    Not too sure what a Cervix is yet my googling says says that "Cervical pap smear testing is used to detect hpv induced cellular abnormalities"

The conservatives in merca are going crazy though cause they wanna give girls the vaccine...

Last time I went to the clinic the nurse said "sir you are a bit paranoid in thinking that you could be walking down the street and somebody touch your skin and give you an std"

lmao

PTM
    Credits

HPV Vaccine for men studied

Hepatitis is scary. I don't know the difference between A, B, C and whatever else. All I know I don't want any.

There are warnings on TV in Toronto telling you to get vaccinated before you head off on a cruise or vacation to Mexico and the Caribbean, because there is one on the Hep you can get from ice cubes.

Credits
    First off nobody name WOLFGANG cant cook food for me....

Second wolfgang probably had sex with the meat before he cooked it....

third as much as I am afriad of diseases if beyonce have hpv I would still give it to her (depends if its a disease where she get rashes all over body or her vagina leaks and smells like a garbage dumpster then no)....

Fact is there are so many of them and so many people in the world...

FACT IS IN A FEW YEARS IF YOU ARE CLEAN YOU WILL BE LIKE A GOLDEN GOOSE

If there are 100 people on the website right now, odds are 80 of them have some kind of disease....

thats enough to make me wonder how people are so promiscuous and act like that shit cool...

two friends having a convo...

fren A- "yo me fuk da gal deh eno har vagina fat"

fren B- "eeeh yeah me fuk har to"

fren A- " as a bredrine me a ask you a question, she have fire crotches like lindsey lohan?"

fren B-" hahahahahah I dont know, even though I didnt use a condom I pulled out so I cant catch nuttin, you got aids yo hahahahaha"

the point is this....

not many people are fully aware of the dangers out there or how they can prevent it...

I wonder if they will put all the disease people away somewhere from the rest of the population like how they did with Leprosy people in the bible

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast