Thread: BET is tripping.......

Sugar Apple

BET is tripping.......

Apparently, word of Free and AJ's real age came out and now BET is trying to push them out the door. They think that because they are 33 and 35 respectively, that they will not be able to connect with their younger viewers.

Steupps, first of all both of them wear their age well. They were doing just fine connecting with the kids thus far. Ever since BET was sold, it just hasn't been the same.

Credits
    I always thought people new their age!!!

They are doing a great job!!! steups...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    I always thought people new their age!!!

They are doing a great job!!! steups...
    i sure as hell didn't. they look that old to you?

Credits
    no they don't...but i knew people who went to school wit AJ so I new the range.

But I think BET on the whole needs a revamp. 106and PArk is the only show that reminds me that it really is a channel geared to Black people's interests.

Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    i sure as hell didn't. they look that old to you?
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

luvpunch
    Iguess BET is looking at the audience without really LOOKING AT THE AUDIENCE....they don't see it's in heir benefit that FREE and AJ are that "young" they contribute to the old and the new...so I would say that they are very relative to the show!

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Those producers or whoever responsible are full of ish. Aj and Free are doing a great job of relating to the youth and they wear there age very well. As the saying goes..."good black don't crack." Did allyuh see Gladys Knight on American Idol? She looked great!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

STICKMAN
    I gave up on BET when they got rid of Tavis Smiley....
    even though Ed Gordon is doing a good job.

But Free look good as hell though and they both look young for their age. They need to pay attention to Talent instead of Age

n/a
    Y should they age make a difference I think 106 n Park is one of BET's most viewed show, even in Trini people does be glued to the screen watchin AJ and Free.

I heard Free was older then that but who cares, they can be a lil corny at times but they r doing a good job in making the audience and viewers happy.

Credits
    What Alyuh think M.T.V care about B.e.T all they are doing are making ah black version to T.R.L. Soon you will see the host of one of them mtv shows hostin bet. Just ah matter of time. They making alot of black budget cuts first it was tavis smiley then hits who's next

Credits
    I knew that AJ was that old but I thought Free was younger than that...she looks good for her age.

Anyway, BET need a slap and I don't think they would be that stupid to get rid of Free and AJ, do that and they would be getting rid of a whole lot of money.....

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE THAT OLD ...BUT DESPITE THAT, THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"