Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: BET J Saturdays

  1. #1
    The Key Light360's Avatar Light360 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,464
    Credits
    1,008,319

    BET J Saturdays

    Tune in to BET J now! Every Saturday, all day, nothing but shows on the Caribbean.
    http://www.bet.com/BETJ/betjshows.htm?Page=2

    Antigua Carnival
    T&T Today
    Island Vibes and others

    Antigua Carnival just started.

  2. #2
    Banned Liberty Hall's Avatar Liberty Hall is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    51
    Credits
    67

    Lightbulb

    The power is so very very real.

    Good night sis.

    I won't be able to view the program since we don't have cable television in this house but I do hope you fulljoy it.

    Yuh know, after what happened earlier this evening, I specifically logged-in to this website to have a chat with the Islandmixers from Antigua and lo and behold, I see this thread of yours.


    It will be amazing when WE finally meet.













  3. #3
    The Key Light360's Avatar Light360 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,464
    Credits
    1,008,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Hall
    The power is so very very real.

    Good night sis.

    I won't be able to view the program since we don't have cable television in this house but I do hope you fulljoy it.

    Yuh know, after what happened earlier this evening, I specifically logged-in to this website to have a chat with the Islandmixers from Antigua and lo and behold, I see this thread of yours.


    It will be amazing when WE finally meet.



    Onika, Yeah!

  4. #4
    Banned Liberty Hall's Avatar Liberty Hall is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    51
    Credits
    67

    Lightbulb

    Onika...singing lead, as part of Burning Flames.

  5. #5
    The Key Light360's Avatar Light360 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,464
    Credits
    1,008,319
    Babes, I know....R.I.P. Onika

    So everyone tune back in BET J around 11:30 for Trini-Rhythms and T&T Today.

  6. #6
    Banned Wahleed Mahmood is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Middle of the East
    Posts
    12,143
    Credits
    1,110,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Sanity
    Babes, I know....R.I.P. Onika

    So everyone tune back in BET J around 11:30 for Trini-Rhythms and T&T Today.
    yea i saw it this morning

  7. #7
    The Key Light360's Avatar Light360 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,464
    Credits
    1,008,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Haul It!
    yea i saw it this morning
    KEWL

  8. #8
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Sanity
    Babes, I know....R.I.P. Onika

    So everyone tune back in BET J around 11:30 for Trini-Rhythms and T&T Today.
    Love those shows!!

  9. #9
    The Key Light360's Avatar Light360 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,464
    Credits
    1,008,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    Love those shows!!
    Yeah, they do a nice coverage of the islands. TnT especially!

  10. #10
    Banned Liberty Hall's Avatar Liberty Hall is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    51
    Credits
    67

    Lightbulb

    That's great news and I hope the programs do much to reinforce the correct image of Twi'nbago as a great Republic that is overflowing with natural resources, the most valuable of these being its people who coincidentally (or not, depending on how one sees things) are over 80% Black-Afrikan.

  11. #11
    The Key Light360's Avatar Light360 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,464
    Credits
    1,008,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Hall
    That's great news and I hope the programs do much to reinforce the correct image of Twi'nbago as a great Republic that is overflowing with natural resources, the most valuable of these being its people who coincidentally (or not, depending on how one sees things) are over 80% Black-Afrikan.
    Yup, Rory. Its really nice but last week on TnT Today, they focused on religions in Trinidad like Christian Mas on Ash Wednesday and Diwali Festival. This week they covered a fete at Pier 1 and an underground poetry cafe so its not just about Carnival but exposing the other cultures around the country. Real nice.

  12. #12
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Sanity
    Tune in to BET J now! Every Saturday, all day, nothing but shows on the Caribbean.
    http://www.bet.com/BETJ/betjshows.htm?Page=2

    Antigua Carnival
    T&T Today
    Island Vibes and others

    Antigua Carnival just started.
    Nahhhh, I BOYCOTTING that show until VINCY MAS dey pon it.

  13. #13
    Banned Wahleed Mahmood is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Middle of the East
    Posts
    12,143
    Credits
    1,110,585
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Nahhhh, I BOYCOTTING that show until VINCY MAS dey pon it.


  14. #14
    The Key Light360's Avatar Light360 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,464
    Credits
    1,008,319
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Nahhhh, I BOYCOTTING that show until VINCY MAS dey pon it.
    VP, I think they covered Vincy Mas but on a different show. TnT Today and Trini-Rhythms is just for TnT, yes, but they have other shows like Island Style/Festival that showcase other main islands too where I saw footage on St. Vincent. Check it out, nah. I didn't know so much about St. Vincent until I started reading your posts so tanks for the education and sawwy that Trinidad got their own hour special show.

  15. #15
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Sanity
    VP, I think they covered Vincy Mas but on a different show. TnT Today and Trini-Rhythms is just for TnT, yes, but they have other shows like Island Style/Festival that showcase other main islands too where I saw footage on St. Vincent. Check it out, nah. I didn't know so much about St. Vincent until I started reading your posts so tanks for the education and sawwy that Trinidad got their own hour special show.


    Yuh NUH SARRY ah TAHL.

    But since you sey VINCY did dey pon it, ah go CHEK it out.

    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •