Thread: Bet @ 25

Credits

Bet @ 25

Okay for those that missed it I will give you a quick run down

Earth, Wind & Fire- opened the show and did the damn thing
    LL Cool J- Did exactly what you would expect from LL
    New Edition- They came out and destroyed the show old new edition style, BUT......then came Bobby
    Bobby Brown- Like Rick James said "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" The man sounded like a raving crack head, his voice is gone and his body is too tired to dance anymore
    John Legend - Normally I rate this guy and his talent, but last night the dude, atleast to me, did a horrible job paying tribute to Luther singing "A House Is Not A Home"
    Method Man - Did his thing and then brought out Mary J. Blige
    Mary J. Blige - By far the best I have ever heard her sound live. Notes where on key for the most part and she released her new song which is gonna be hot......It's Mary
    The Gospel Tribute - Have no idea what Kirk Franklin was doing, Donnie McCurklin (my favorite artist), Yolonda Adams and Shirley Ceasar through it down for the Lord
    Snoop Dogg & Parliament Funkadelic - My favorite band, them dudes tore up the damn show as only P-Funk can

PS.- If anybody has contact info for Da Brat, please let her know that I will that until my tongue is wither numb or dead..........Thank you

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny

New Edition- They came out and destroyed the show old new edition style, BUT......then came Bobby
    Bobby Brown- Like Rick James said "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" The man sounded like a raving crack head, his voice is gone and his body is too tired to dance anymore
    John Legend - Normally I rate this guy and his talent, but last night the dude, atleast to me, did a horrible job paying tribute to Luther singing "A House Is Not A Home"
    Mary J. Blige - By far the best I have ever heard her sound live. Notes where on key for the most part and she released her new song which is gonna be hot......It's Mary
    The Gospel Tribute - Have no idea what Kirk Franklin was doing, Donnie McCurklin (my favorite artist), Yolonda Adams and Shirley Ceasar through it down for the Lord
    Snoop Dogg & Parliament Funkadelic - My favorite band, them dudes tore up the damn show as only P-Funk can

PS.- If anybody has contact info for Da Brat, please let her know that I will that until my tongue is wither numb or dead..........Thank you
    you find da brat sexy?

im sure bet will show it again and again

Credits
    Yeah I thought John Legend was horrible!!!!!!!! I was like shut up already.

Nelly sounded cool, did anyone realize that LL & Nelly had on the same bracelet.

I loved New Edition's perfromance.

Credits
    I think Kirk Franklin is supposed to be the hype man for the group...LOL!

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

Aye papa... I was watching some of it last night.
    http://islandmix.com/backchat/showthread.php?t=10824
    MAN MARY was on POINT and you're right she sounded so good Pthova even said like she got some serious vocal training, lol...

I love that new Kirk Franklin song that I had to get it today, lol...Shirley Ceasar had Whitney on her toes!! lol

Credits
    Ok i missed the shit because yall are an hour behind an Lord knows i was 2 tired 2 stay up. But i did c the commercial and whitney houston looks like she's doing better. Do yall think so?
    *Insert cool saying here*

Credits
    i loved alicia keys performance....she always does such a good job!!! But i think that was a bad song for john legend to sing...it wasn't that appeasin....new edition did good....but bobby man...what was he thinkin? by the way...did anyone else notice bob johnson daughta talkin betta than a white girl???
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

Credits
    So, there was another New Edition reunion on stage...guess it's about that time of year.

In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinithunda27
    i loved alicia keys performance....she always does such a good job!!! But i think that was a bad song for john legend to sing...it wasn't that appeasin....new edition did good....but bobby man...what was he thinkin? by the way...did anyone else notice bob johnson daughta talkin betta than a white girl???

like fasure

Credits

at first i tought john legend needed to shut da hell up but then u got to understand NOBODY will ever sing a luther song as great as he did...so to me john did his ting....method man was good he could have rapped some more....when he left the stage mary should have done the same to...enuff already....snoop was good to...good to see him keep bow wow incheck....lol..had him play da hypeman role...lol

Credits
    so did free and AJ completely cut ties with BET?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice
    at first i tought john legend needed to shut da hell up but then u got to understand NOBODY will ever sing a luther song as great as he did...so to me john did his ting....method man was good he could have rapped some more....when he left the stage mary should have done the same to...enuff already....snoop was good to...good to see him keep bow wow incheck....lol..had him play da hypeman role...lol
    I never thought I would say this, but I think Jamie Foxx would have done a better job

Trinithunda- AJ was there, I didn't see free though

PS- RACHEL FROM CARRIBBEAN RHYTHMS IS STILL ONE OF THE BADDEST CHICKS ON THE PLANET. SHE WALKED UP ON THE STAGE AT THE END OF THE SHOW AND THAT GIRLS BACKSIDE SO BIG AND ROUND THAT SHE LOOKS PREGNANT BACKWARDS

Credits
    I never thought I would say this, but I think Jamie Foxx would have done a better job

Trinithunda- AJ was there, I didn't see free though

PS- RACHEL FROM CARRIBBEAN RHYTHMS IS STILL ONE OF THE BADDEST CHICKS ON THE PLANET. SHE WALKED UP ON THE STAGE AT THE END OF THE SHOW AND THAT GIRLS BACKSIDE SO BIG AND ROUND THAT SHE LOOKS PREGNANT BACKWARDS
    yeah? oh well....allyuh ain't see my boy BILL!?!!? GOD i love him!!!! he dah bossman!!!