Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bermuda is richer than USA...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by biggadon View Post
    de man done post it nuff time !

well you have been doing some research huh lol! good for you. if you make 50g per annum in bermuda your living below the poverty level imagine that.
    naa he post the GDP in Dollar amount.

Yea I did a quick research for Teachers salaries and I came up that.

But Like I said it's going to be trying year for Bermuda, cause Obama is going go after those offshore accounts.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    naa he post the GDP in Dollar amount.

Yea I did a quick research for Teachers salaries and I came up that.

But Like I said it's going to be trying year for Bermuda, cause Obama is going go after those offshore accounts.
    it is a trying time for all the offshore centers from jersey to bvi to bermuda until this so call recession is over they all will de hurting.

but as far as the offshore accounts are concerned nothing will come of it trust me absolutely to much money involved. the financial lobbyist are all over this trust me.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinhaiti4ever View Post
    They're talking about income per capita there is no comparison between $12 trillion and $763 million

United States
    306,108,000 (March 29, 2009)
    GDP per capita: $48,000Labor Force: 155.2 million External Debt: $12.25 trillion Public

Bermuda
    population 65,000
    GDP per capita: $69,900Labor Force: 38,360Exports: $763 million External Debt: $160 million
    Ayisien bermuda is ruled by the british the euros is higher than the american dollar . Just like saint martin,guadeloupe,martinique,aruba,cayman islands,turks @ caicos,british virgin islands,and etc there. Still ruled by european nations there currency is euros
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Bump

Credits
    Great discussion here. I have only read half the comments...will come back later and read the redst.

Mixup how nervous are you guys about the fact that there is a move afoot in the US to punish companies that incorporate overseas (bermuda) to escape taxes in teh US?

Both sides have good arguments here.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by biggadon View Post
    it is a trying time for all the offshore centers from jersey to bvi to bermuda until this so call recession is over they all will de hurting.

but as far as the offshore accounts are concerned nothing will come of it trust me absolutely to much money involved. the financial lobbyist are all over this trust me.
    Don't be too sure about this. I work for a huge multinational company which head Bermuda has its headquarters....hundreds of thousands of employees but a tiny office with skeletal staff in Bermuda. It was all about the taxes.

Well they saw the light and have now moved their headquarters to ireland.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011