Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Belching vs Passing gas around others

  1. #1
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071

    Question Belching vs Passing gas around others

    how come we do not scoff at others who belch around us but could scoff when someone pass air. what is the difference? especially women or men who aint got ah problem belching around the place but feel shame to pass gas in public.

  2. #2
    change is up to us... Buhbayduss's Avatar Buhbayduss is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Vauxhall ch ch...
    Posts
    3,282
    Credits
    951,946,294
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    how come we do not scoff at others who belch around us but could scoff when someone pass air. what is the difference? especially women or men who aint got ah problem belching around the place but feel shame to pass gas in public.
    hmmm because there is shame in passing gas when it stink up de place and everyone knows it is you...

  3. #3
    Father Nutmeg Garrison's Avatar Garrison is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,683
    Credits
    29,392,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhbayduss View Post
    hmmm because there is shame in passing gas when it stink up de place and everyone knows it is you...
    yuh aint see nobody answer it...fuker ass wide out from all the man he does take, so he doh know how to squeeze win
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

  4. #4
    Bush Baby Audree's Avatar Audree is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in da cold....
    Posts
    12,470
    Credits
    1,605,108
    nah

  5. #5
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    yuh aint see nobody answer it...fuker ass wide out from all the man he does take, so he doh know how to squeeze win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •