Thread: On behalf of Sesame Flyers International...

trinitat

On behalf of Sesame Flyers International...

...I would really like to thank everyone who came out to the Rooftop on Saturday night and played with us on Labor Day. We looked good on the parkway and allyuh real play yuhself in front de judges so hopefully we taking it again Keeping the people happy is why we do it so thanks again!

"Love a kid today and everyday" - Sesame Flyers

amprincess

RE: On behalf of Sesame Flyers International...

I played w/ Sesame in the silver section & had a time! :7
    When do we find out if we win again??????

Credits

jus stay tuned to 1190 and hopefully ya gon hear something...if I find out before I'll post it butif you hear before I do let me know

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits

I had fun playing in the black section I can't wait to do it again next year. I hope we do win!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

I love Sesame Flyers and love their parties but I didnt go this year because having it in that area means its going to end early with some artiste not performing!
    I was there 2 years ago at the other place where ah whole set ah police, like if is a major riot, came just because somebody calll de police and say too much people in de place! There was no shooting, no violence, no problems!
    They just fear black people in that area! I am sure if it was in Flatbush they would have not been such a massive response from the police! The people who control that area will take your money but one call to the police and de party done before you know it!
    Sesame Flyers, Please find another place to have your BIG show!

Credits

I had rel fun, I too played in the black section. the only problem i had was that my head piece kept getting hook onto other people head piece.

Lata

Credits

Is true that Sesame Flyers Internation on de road in Miami Opa Locka?

amprincess

someone help, I'm confused! I'm tryin to play w/ Sesame again in Miami. Both Carnivals are claiming to have Sesame with them.
    what's the real truth??? x( Now I thinking about boycotting Miami over this stupidness!

Credits

Don't be confused...you are falling into the trap. Call any member of the MCBA and they will calm your fears. In the meantime, I will attempt to put everything into it's correct perspective. I am your knight in shining armour.

Sesame Flyers of South Florida Inc. will be at Bicentennial Park come Oct. 7th. The Opalocka faction is desperate and is misleading the public with what is really going on.

Miami Carnival Bandleaders Association will keep it's integrity and will not fall prey to false advertisement. Sesame Flyers of South Florida has numerous members of Sesame Flyers International who will be playing on the road to Bicentennial. There are also masqueraders from London, Barbados, California, Boston, and Houston.

What the Bandleaders have acomplished this far is what has MCI confused. MCBA has a very strong executive leadership this time around who can weather the storm of false information and deception. At the end of this...their first carnival... anyone has the privelege to check the books. Accountability and transparency remains the commitment to all the bands and the community.

In closing...at the end of Carnival 2001 examine the outcome, question yourselves, and then others...the only answer that would jump out... is that the Opalocka faction did what they have done for the past 14 years...which is to fiil their pockets and disrespect the bandleaders who are an integral part of carnival.

I guess what I am saying is... See you on Biscayne in a Flyers costume designed by Legendswith music by DJ Maestro. Let's not fall for the divide and conquer syndrome. I hope that I have answered your questions...and let persepacity be your guide.
    Love A Kid Today And Everyday

Credits

RE: Happy Birthday Rupee !!!!!

amprincess

thanks so much for the info, I really appreciate it. see ya there!