Thread: Before you leave work....a quick question.

Credits

Before you leave work....a quick question.

In reference to Cheating or Affairs.....

Whether you're the one that Cheated or was the one Cheated on....

Would you want to know or discuss details, or do you feel it's better to put it behind you all and look forward?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    It's always better to know because u wont have anything tugging at yuh conscience/curiosity, but then there are individuals who would just rather not know because its too much. me, however would want to kno every single thing...then leave!
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

Would you want to know or discuss details, or do you feel it's better to put it behind you all and look forward?
    Depending on the situation. I right off the bat would want to know everything and take it from there. I can't sit back and act like nothing is going on when i have a feeling something is. I'm also a person who likes to talk my issues out. Will I stay or go I really don't know. The first response is leave but sometimes you have so much invested in your relationship and it might have been a one time thing so you might work it out.

Credits
    i think i would rather know.. so then i can fully put it behind me.. not just cover it up.. i want to see all the dirt before i vaccuuum..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    What's to talk about? The relationship is done at that point.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    What's to talk about? The relationship is done at that point.
    That is it right there.

Relationship done and I am moving on.
    "Give me the wine wine of of your life life make sure its right cause its carnival time time"

CocoErotika

I aint discussing no gosh darn details to facilitate a pity party, insecurities and inadequacies.

details are irrelevant as nothing said will be satisfactory and will just open up a bigger can of worms.

not up for discussion

Gladiator
    nah man..you cant really honestly put anything behind you until you discuss the issue..

life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Credits
    No need for discussion. Once you cheat your issues are no longer my problem. Goodbye and good luck, I'm out.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Princess View Post
    No need for discussion. Once you cheat your issues are no longer my problem. Goodbye and good luck, I'm out.
    lol but that is not the question of the thread..Thread question was not if you would leave or stay ..your emotions got in the way of answering the topic..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i think i would rather know.. so then i can fully put it behind me.. not just cover it up.. i want to see all the dirt before i vaccuuum..

I'm stealing that....

Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    I aint discussing no gosh darn details to facilitate a pity party, insecurities and inadequacies.

details are irrelevant as nothing said will be satisfactory and will just open up a bigger can of worms.

not up for discussion

It's understandable if that's how you feel, but what about your partner...perhaps they can handle the truth...maybe the truth will bring growth instead of stunt'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    lol but that is not the question of the thread..Thread question was not if you would leave or stay ..your emotions got in the way of answering the topic..

Yup, exactly....
    Re-reading the thread question, I can see that i didn't express that part clearly. For all yuh who said good riddens, I meant with my question. That both parities want to work it out, but should the details be discussed like Why/Where/How?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    I'm stealing that....

It's understandable if that's how you feel, but what about your partner...perhaps they can handle the truth...maybe the truth will bring growth instead of stunt'.

Yup, exactly....
    Re-reading the thread question, I can see that i didn't express that part clearly. For all yuh who said good riddens, I meant with my question. That both parities want to work it out, but should the details be discussed like Why/Where/How?
    As I previously stated yes, that's the only way both parties can learn from their mistakes.

life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    Yup, exactly....
    oh sorry I misunderstood the question.
    Well if both parties want to work it out then they should discuss it. They can't move on unless they talk details because the person who got cheated on will always wonder why and how it happened and they need to get all the dirt out in the open to see if it was a one time mistake or if the cheating party will not do it again. If I wanted to stay with such a person I would have to know all the details to make an informed decision about the future of the relationship.