Thread: Before I explode............

SSS
    Credits

Before I explode............

I am going to say what's on my mind:

Yes this is for miss so call "sexy baby" and who ever found fault in any of my comments since I been on the mix.

1) I don't own anybody $hit nor am I obligated to anyone, therefore I am free to say whatever I feel
    2) Everything is not to be taken so seriously.
    3) Everyone is their own individual, which means their are entitled to their own opinions.

So call "Sexybaby" the whole mix know that we can't stand each other (and if they didn't they know now) which is perfectly fine but my issue is why is it so important to you to respond in a puck up way every time I say something.

If the whole damm mix is wondering why ya drinking and suppose to be pregnant does mean they care about you (or as you take it ganging up) (relax it not that serious), it just mean it makes no sense. To top it off no one asked you to tell us your personal business you volunteer that information and when you put you business in the street people will talk about you or question your honest if it can't add up. Remember that!!!!!

By the way I feel so much better.
    (To all the people I told I was going to relax I'm sorry but I had to say it.)
    (Can't keep things inside forever it just not me)
    Thanks Imix. :):):)

Credits

RE: Before I explode............

Yuh know what's messed up, it's that I know you go get heat for this but people have no clue what goes on outside the mix...

Credits

You're right brownskin. I have no idea what this is about....be easy people.

SSS
    Credits

Girl you so right with that statement they have no clue.

SSS
    Credits

RE: Last Cropover Question...

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-30-02 AT 01:21 PM (EST)]like i quoted before, you said this not me "you are grown". child puhhhlezzzzzz get over it, I take this as a joke(:) sarcastically. I hope you did not have to smoke a cigarette after releasing all that personall tention. :), Aye one more thing, dont explode darling :) it's not worth it:)!!!!!! oh gosh allyuh go kill me with laugh on this mix