Thread: beer roulette

Credits

beer roulette

i wanna play this game with my friends this weekend! check out a video of it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHmnRyHIXxc

what drinking games do you guys play?

Credits
    Shot glasses checkers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Vincy & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; Bajan YuhMur's Avatar YuhMur is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Shot glasses checkers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I neva play dat one. We does play a card game name Daddy dat yuh gah play wid partners.

PTM
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SaturdayNightRiot View Post
    i wanna play this game with my friends this weekend! check out a video of it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHmnRyHIXxc

what drinking games do you guys play?
    My friends and I play "Three Men"

That checker one looks like a lot of fun. St. Patrick's Day is around the corner.

Rules for Three Men:

Three men

Everyone starts off by rolling one die till someone rolls a three. This person then becomes the three man. The game then proceeds around the circle with people taking turns rolling the dice. The dice are only passed when someone rolls something that does not require drinking. Here is what each roll means:

When dice total:
    3 Whoever is the three man must drink. If the three man rolls this then he may pass the title to a person of his choosing.
    7 Person to the right of "roller" drinks
    9 Person across from "roller" drinks
    10 Social...everyone drinks
    11 Person to the left of "roller" drinks
    Other dice combinations:
    4 & 1 Whoever rolls this become the Thumb-Master. They can place their thumb on the table whenever they want. The last person to do this must drink. The Thumb-Master can only change when someone else rolls a 4 & 1.
    Doubles When someone rolls double they give the dice to someone of their choosing. This person rolls the dice and must drink for that many seconds. The dice may be given to two people instead of giving both to just one person.
    Last edited by PTM; 02-27-2007 at 03:30 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhMur View Post
    I neva play dat one. We does play a card game name Daddy dat yuh gah play wid partners.
    How u play that?

Vincy & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; Bajan YuhMur's Avatar YuhMur is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    How u play that?
    It's kinda hard to explain, but I'll try. Yuh have 4 players and a dealer. Everyone gets dealt 4 cards by the dealer. Once everyone has their hand the dealer throws 4 cards down in the middle of the board face up. You have approximately 5 seconds to make any trades (if necessary) with what's on the board. After 5 secs the cards get removed and the dealer drops another 4 face up. Basically, everyone scrambles to get 4 of a kind in their hand. Once you have 4 of a kind you partner has to call "Daddy" for you, so you have to be able to signal to your partner that you have all 4 without the opposing team noticing. If your partner calls "Daddy" your team wins and the opposing team has to take shots. However, If someone on the opposing team sees you trying to signal your partner before your partner catches on then they can call "Cut" on you and if you do have all 4 they win and your team has to drink. I hope that wasn't too confusing. Not sure it came across properly. Normally, people use real signals and well as false signals to throw off their opponents.