Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beenie's New Video : We A Trendsetters

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    But surely you know that those dances exist separate and apart from Passa Passa and in fact those dances are from long before the times of Passa Passa right?
    Right

But anytime I see those DANCES, Passa Passa is what comes to my MEMBRANE.

Maybe because PASSA PASSA is an OFFSPRING of those DANCES???

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman
    LOL, yeah right...

I would not question that you knock of nuff yardie women( uptown brownins, or just soft JA girls ), which don't count, but what I am questioning is if you are man enough to deal with a real Jamaican women ?

The ones where you hav fi know how to lay pipes correctly, the one that will fight you blow for a blow like a man....lol you know damn well that you ain't even man enough to call them rusty in their face...

Yeah I still rate you...I have nuff respect for you.. I am not a playa hate like ppl on Imix here, you should know that by now !

But what does that have to do with the fact that you don't like Passa Passa ? to me it is hypocritical for you to talk about slackness, when in your own backyard slackness exist , what you should say is that the JA women are bolder in their slackness...

But Like Beenie stated : We Set The Trends, So What The Posse Them A Bald "bout ?
    Mannnnnn, Yuh nuh hear/see de YARDIE WOMEN dem RATE de I??

I mannn doh TAWK fo TAWK sake....I man is ah LION in de DEN.

Mannnn, I juss doh like PASSA PASSA, even though I have NEVER EVER seen a VIDEO of this so-called PASSA PASSA, but from the GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION that I have seen from many on this site and from reading the NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS from governments and important persons from other islands about this NEGATIVE ting (PASSA PASSA) creeping up pon dere SHORES, ah juss doh SUPPORT it.

This has nothing to do with me not RESPECTING U, because I do.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Right

But anytime I see those DANCES, Passa Passa is what comes to my MEMBRANE.

Maybe because PASSA PASSA is an OFFSPRING of those DANCES???
    Ok... but what's wrong with the dances again? Are they anymore explicit than carnival?

Credits
    Ok... but what's wrong with the dances again? Are they anymore explicit than carnival?
    Mannnn, CARNIVAL is once per YEAR.

However, this PASSA PASSA is an EVERYDAY ting.

It nuh good for de COUNTRY.

Credits

Mannnn, I juss doh like PASSA PASSA, even though I have NEVER EVER seen a VIDEO of this so-called PASSA PASSA, but from the GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION that I have seen from many on this site and from reading the NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS from governments and important persons from other islands about this NEGATIVE ting (PASSA PASSA) creeping up pon dere SHORES, ah juss doh SUPPORT it.

Ok... so start a thread about how yuh doh like Passa Passa so I can educate you on the difference between Passa Passa and a Passa Passa DVD sold on the streets. But doh seh yuh doh like dih video cause the dancing too slack when none of the dances in the video any worse that anything that can be found in carnival.

Credits
    Mannnn, CARNIVAL is once per YEAR.

However, this PASSA PASSA is an EVERYDAY ting.

It nuh good for de COUNTRY.
    Carnival is once per year... so in otherwords as long as yuh not frequently dancing like ah whore its ok to you?!

Hmmm... what about the many different carnivals throughout the year that Vincentians partake in? Caribana? Miami Carnival? DC Carnival? Labour Day? Trinidad Carnival? Grenada Carnival? Cropover?

Maaaannnnn VP... YUH being ah STRAIGHT up HYPOCRIT.

Credits

I hear you...but slackness in Passa Passa is no different from slackness in Carnival in Vincy, JA, T&T, Miami, etc right ?

Credits
    I hear you...but slackness in Passa Passa is no different from slackness in Carnival in Vincy, JA, T&T, Miami, etc right ?
    No different... but apparently Passa Passa is too frequent.

Credits
    Carnival is once per year... so in otherwords as long as yuh not frequently dancing like ah whore its ok to you?!
    Hmmm... what about the many different carnivals throughout the year that Vincentians partake in? Caribana? Miami Carnival? DC Carnival? Labour Day? Trinidad Carnival? Grenada Carnival? Cropover?

Excellent....that is what I am waiting for him or others who think like that .....

It's like the ppl who had a problem with what Fayann had on for SM, yet on Carnival Tuesday they were naked in POS.....total joke .

Credits
    Ok... so start a thread about how yuh doh like Passa Passa so I can educate you on the difference between Passa Passa and a Passa Passa DVD sold on the streets. But doh seh yuh doh like dih video cause the dancing too slack when none of the dances in the video any worse that anything that can be found in carnival.
    Maybe because de WUUMEN dem look RUSTY in de VIDEO instead of LQQKING SPLASHY when it comes to CARNIVAL costumes.

The PERCEPTION has DRIVEN my FINGERS to make these COMMENTS.

Mannnn, if GOVERNMENTS or IMPORTANT public persons in other ISLANDS are TOTALLY against this PASSA PASSA, there has to be some sort of NEGATIVITY that has DRIVEN the public to bring it to the ATTENTION of these governments.

Credits
    No different... but apparently Passa Passa is too frequent.

lol Tell me about it !

Credits
    [B]

Excellent....that is what I am waiting for him or others who think like that .....

It's like the ppl who had a problem with what Fayann had on for SM, yet on Carnival Tuesday they were naked in POS.....total joke .
    Cause Carnival is free license to dress like a batty man... or wear woman panty... or skin out pon man in a g-string thong. Any other time is Sodom and Gommorah.

Credits

Mannnnn, you cannot COMPARE CARNIVAL to PASSA PASSA....two DIFFERENT animals.

Credits
    Maybe because de WUUMEN dem look RUSTY in de VIDEO instead of LQQKING SPLASHY when it comes to CARNIVAL costumes.

The PERCEPTION has DRIVEN my FINGERS to make these COMMENTS.

Mannnn, if GOVERNMENTS or IMPORTANT public persons in other ISLANDS are TOTALLY against this PASSA PASSA, there has to be some sort of NEGATIVITY that has DRIVEN the public to bring it to the ATTENTION of these governments.
    Governments where? Governments in Grenada? I would have thought you of all people would understand the effects of negative stereotypes being applied to certain islands and their cultures as well as the misidentification of what is culture and what is just a small % of people being immoral.

Mannnnn Carry DAT argument BACK to VINCYLAND.

Credits
    Mannnnn, you cannot COMPARE CARNIVAL to PASSA PASSA....two DIFFERENT animals.

Really? How are they two different animals? Lets see...

Mas vs Passa Passa...

Mas: An event popular during carnival where people dance to soca

Passa Passa: An event where people dance to dancehall and reggae

Mas: Women and men wear skimpy attire and carry on with slackness

Passa Passa: Women and men wear skimpy attire and carry on with slackness

Mas: Some people take the slackness too far.

Passa Passa: Some people tek the slackness too far.

Mas: A few times of the year.

Passa Passa: Multiple times of the year (the only difference).

I for one am tired of hearing how Passa Passa and carnival mas are different. Nobody cyah explain dih difference doh...
    Last edited by Fiyah; 03-19-2006 at 11:37 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast